38 votes remaining
Everytime (10 votes) 26%
when ever he wants (6 votes) 16%
when ever I want (15 votes) 39%
when ever 'we' feel more horny and want to it (29 votes) 76%
Don't really care, it just happens. (16 votes) 42%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not every time certainly, but with some frequency. We both really enjoy it and in a threesome WOW.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not every time certainly, but with some frequency. We both really enjoy it and in a threesome WOW. Sorry for the double post Sorry
Lurker
0 likes
i would say most times end with anal,i love to finish that way
Lurker
0 likes
I can't vote, there's no "Never" option
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not every time, but when we both want to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
at least once a week
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is usually not planned. Its not like I say I am definitely going to take it in my ass tonight, it just happens.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Absolutely crave it, my arse is ruined! Will settle for a finger though!! x
Try before you buy x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whenever I feel horny enough to want it, then I need it.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
It is usually not planned. Its not like I say I am definitely going to take it in my ass tonight, it just happens.

I totally agree with Nikki! ^^^^ goodsmile

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
We don't ever plan it but my wife and I get going and it happens. We probably have anal sex 3 to 4 times a month.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
never had it, would love to try it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by rs876
never had it, would love to try it!

Hey if you ever need a willing partner let me know!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like some of the others it is not planned, but it does occur often.
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
I can't vote, there's no "Never" option

Right.

It was either left off by accident or intentionally (?) :/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to despise the thought of it.

The first time I did it, it was not at all that pleasurable for me, even with all the lube and time we took.
I did it because I wanted to please my hubby and give him something special.
I know it was a great turn on for him. He was very careful and thoughtful of my virgin bum.
Gentle and slow and after his finger and a few toys, I just let it happen. I knew it was going to be tight because of his size but it was even more so because of his arousal increased his thickness which I knew he was enjoying it.
Afterwards, I began to experiment more with it and added to my naughty masturbation and eventually, it became more and more pleasurable and I wanted it more!

Many years later, it is almost a common act for me. I know in the heat of the moment, or when we are with others, it will be an opportunity and I don't just give it up anytime! When we are with others, I expect to be asked first, or at least a little teasing before being asked.

So to answer the question, We enjoy it more frequently these days when we want to have a little more naughty fun!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I count on one hand how offen ive done it. The fist time I thought it was strange. But when a women asks for it or gides it in without a word from me it is amazing.
Tinker Bell
0 likes
I would say atleast once or twice a month.

Not often enough. Definetly would like it more
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Lurker
0 likes
Did it once, not planning to repeat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't enjoy it at all the first time. Tried again with another partner later on and still no. I would like to enjoy it though. They were both years ago and I think we were probably a little naive and rushed. Now I'm sleeping with someone new and we are enjoying sharing our little kinks with each other, maybe we will explore it together.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
At least twice a week.
0 likes
It really varies. Sometimes a few times a week, but sometimes only once or twice a month.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
Wish every woman experience the ultimate pleasure
Lurker
0 likes
Not as often as I would like
Lurker
0 likes
Not as often as I would like
Lurker
0 likes
not planned , not discussed,takes a long time because of being so tight but the boy i do it with knows me very well is gentle and has no rush makes it so erotic that we love being so close so intimate so trusting mmmmm ok ok so hes good xxx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It really depends on who I'm with. I used to have a guy in our little circle of fuck-buddies who wanted to take me in the ass every time we were together because his cock was smaller than the others and he knew I could feel him better in my ass. He's no longer in the group, so now I usually only get anal when I'm with 2 guys at once and we do DP, and that's maybe 2-4 times a month. Actually, with normal to large size cocks, I don't think I could do it any more often than that without prolapsing or getting too sore and tender.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.