Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who else likes to be naked when home alone?

last reply
300 replies
27.5k views
4 watchers
13 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm home alone, it's guaranteed you'll find me naked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I quite enjoy going around the house nude. Sadly I don't have a place of my own so I'm not alone often.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
when my family are out I would often get naked. Lie on my bed naked, walk around the house naked. Its also the perfect time for me to Skype with random person and take sexy pics
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by heat23
If I'm home alone, it's guaranteed you'll find me naked

No, almost never when I'm alone. I'm not keen on my body, I'd rather have another 40-50 lbs added. If I had your body it would be different.
Strangely, I don't mind being naked with someone and have no problem sunbathing nude or going to a nude beach.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy being home and naked, but when work takes me away from home I can't wait to get back to the hotel.
Lurker
0 likes
When I'm home alone, yes I'm often naked. I enjoy being naked, but only when I'm alone or with someone.
0 likes
Occasionally in my old apartment. There was nothing opposite so even with the curtains open I didn't have to worry about privacy. Now, not much. Too many windows in the house. Do go down to t-shirt and briefs and or even just briefs at times, though. After dark, with the blinds down, maybe.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Alone - I am always naked at home and my girlfriend too.
My guys are always naked when they visit me. We are all nudists so there is nothing unusual about seeing nudity at my place.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

Alone - I am always naked at home and my girlfriend too.
My guys are always naked when they visit me. We are all nudists so there is nothing unusual about seeing nudity at my place.

What's your address again? =]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its fucking awesome
there is soo much freedom and you dont even feel hot and your balls feel great
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried it always wanted to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
same here, walk in the door after work and take off everything.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Love doing it, when I'm home alone, usually naked or wearing little to nothing
Lurker
0 likes
Love Itsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it. i really have to keep robes close at hand just in case the door bell rings.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I always get up 2 hours before I go anywheres, usually put coffee on, take shower and stay naked until it's time to get dressed and leave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love being naked when home alone
Lurker
0 likes
Me, Me, Me! I also enjoy being naked with my wife at home, but, obviously, I am no longer technically "home alone." Better still, watching her dance naked, just for her exercise...
Lurker
0 likes
I am always naked when at home so if I am home alone then I am naked alone LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I normally walk around naked if im home alone or even if my wife is there with me, it just the 2 of us so we have no problem being naked infront of each other.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't often get the opportunity at home but since being on the road more with my job, I do find it relaxing as soon as I enter my hotel room to get undressed and walk around naked as I unpack. I can't explain why, but after a long journey stuck in the car, it makes me so much happier and calm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie98
I always get up 2 hours before I go anywheres, usually put coffee on, take shower and stay naked until it's time to get dressed and leave

Same here, except the coffee. One spill and Ouch! hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As soon as I walked in my house from work off they come, if if I don't go somewhere they stay off till work.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I love to dance naked after my shower ... If I'm home alone lol
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I love being naked at home, especially when it's warm outside. I love to sunbathe in the nude, sit on my back patio and read in the nude, etc. Depending on who may be visiting me, i'll also gladly be naked around them as well. Wearing clothes is a bit of an impediment to having a good time and where better to have a good time than in your own home?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Alone or with my mate. Anytime! Doesn't bother me or them from what I can tell.
my2cents
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Damn straight just let it all out however i will throw my boxers on to open the door
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep......even better when the sun is shining in the garden
My Karma just ran over your Dogma