hmmm....tit-fuck, yay or nay

last reply
22 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
was just curious if the ladies truly enjoy it (if so, why) or if it's just 'allowed' to be nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really, but if he wants to I will go along with it for a while.
If he is very close and actually cums in the process- I can enjoy that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nay....mine are not big enough and couple times I tried it burned.
Lurker
0 likes
Even though this IS in ask the gals I couldn't resist adding a male perspective for you ladies who DON'T have a big rack. One MORE reason I'm NOT a tit man! LOL I've tried it with a couple of GF's with big racks but it just really did little for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Yay....I think its sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yay
Lurker
0 likes
if the tits are big enough....yay
0 likes
YAY!!! I think that it is very erotic.
I really enjoy my breasts being fondled, touched, kissed, licked, sucked, etc. ~ It is one of those zones, and I like 'touch' anyway, so OF COURSE this is something that is very exciting and arousing to me and I am aroused by my breasts being a source of their arousal and fixation as a stimulus and exciting!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I say yes, it is always a turn on for me to do something that turns a man on...and my breasts are more than enough for a great wank!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, i like doing it cuz the man likes the look. it doesnt really do anything for the woman... unless you cum
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes I love it, but then again I have big tits so.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
YAY!!! I think that it is very erotic.
I really enjoy my breasts being fondled, touched, kissed, licked, sucked, etc. ~ It is one of those zones, and I like 'touch' anyway, so OF COURSE this is something that is very exciting and arousing to me and I am aroused by my breasts being a source of their arousal and fixation as a stimulus and exciting!
could not have said it better totally agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine are plenty big enough but it doesn't do much for me. I get it's a turn for men but does nothing for me. And I love my breasts played with....not my thing.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
I would definitely welcome it, it's naughty and my breasts are just the right size. I think both partners can benefit here and become aroused. I would be more turned on if he came on my chest, I'm not interested in facials.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HELL YEAH!!!

I'm Build for it and need it often!
Well, I need the end result more...
But YES!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Nope. Does nothing for me...I couldn't even pretend to be into it for the sake of getting my partner off.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Tit fuck YAY love to let her juicy globes make me shoot wildly wherever she likes it also!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW .. nothing looks like tit fuck and cum on face