Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ladies find it hard to start a convo in the ladies of lush room?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lately every time I enter the ladies of lush chat room, no one is talking it a few people are talking and no new conversations start. Now don't get me wrong I love me some cock, but when I go to the ladies of lush room I feel shunned like I'm doing something wrong or no likes me. Are people having the same problem? Why can't girls sexually approach other girls?

Please give some feedback, please no guys comment on this.

Sincerely ,
A worried leila
0 likes
I'm not sure that is the problem. I think it must be the people ~really.

Chat rooms are not for everyone, (I find them pretty boring), some people do not do well, or even with the whole cyber-thing. Unfortunately, like school as with grown-ups, there are sometimes cliques and wallflowers, people who also may not realise they are making someone feel left out, and those who need time to warm up. Social skills are different and inhibitions differ. I would definately NOT take it personal.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've been in the ladies room a few times. Got hit on much quicker than the men in the Lush bedroom...... even with the Avatar I have.

What I did find, is that if I responded favorably to the ladies, the conversation would be sent in whispers, which no one else can see. Perhaps you've entered the room with everyone already deep in whispered conversations.

I did find it difficult to have a general conversation with anyone. All the women I chatted to went straight to the point. Great if one's horny, not so good if you're just in the mood to chat and get to know who you're talking to.

My advice... I got nothing.