Surprise cumshot in pussy?

last reply
22 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok ladies, have any of you ever had a guy surprise pop inside your pussy without vocalizing it or announcing it at all? Probably most of you, right?

Do you notice before it happens if he is completely quiet? During it happening? Or would you not notice it until it was leaking out of you and he stopped?

Do you panic and force him out of you in the middle of his orgasm or do you just let him finish inside even if it was unexpected or unplanned? Is it a pleasant surprise or infuriating? Could a guy with a big cumshot cum inside you unnoticed?

I've busted in many girls and don't often vocalize it, and I'm wondering at what point ladies do you realize what's happening when it happens to you? Do you really FEEL it or do you just notice the action stopped and assume what's happening?
0 likes
I thought a "cumshot" was an upclose image of someone cumming in a picture that is taken of it, a film, or video? Maybe I am just confused.

Let me see if I even understand what you are trying to say, because I am not sure. Are you speaking of cumming in someone you do not know whether they want you to use a condom or not, or cum inside them or not or~ are you talking about someone you do not know or do not know well enough to go sticking yourself inside? Is this like a surprise attack? Rape/trying to get by with something naughty? or just wondering if we feel it when we are not prepared/knowing???

Are you asking~ at what point do we notice a guy is cumming inside us if he is quiet and does not give any warning?

We may not always feel the cum shooting, it depends on the lad and things, but we will be aware at some point, most likely, unless we are on drugs or too drunk or something else that I cannot think of.

Sure, it could catch us off guard.

Are you talking about being on a train and getting up behind a female and all of a sudden tryng to cum inside her or are you talking about a girlfriend or woman you are having sex with?

I really am trying to understand the question, but I suppose it depends on the load and the way you hold yourself, thrust, shake, jerk, relax, the feeling of warmth, wetness, and any after-shocks you may give. I have heard it called, "shooting a load," so it depends if you have more, more force, consistency maybe, or shoot or squirt, so I don't know. If you are quiet and still it would not show as much sign, (like a female), but there would be definate tell-tale signs if you knew what to look for that can be subtle. I think most of the time a person would know (usually "during", yes.

PS. I know before my boyfriend cums that he is about to, yes. He "surprise pops" (as you put it) but he also will give me plenty of notice most times and say "Almost there!! I'm almost there" or such things. Even without any of that, I can tell by his breathing and many things, etc. Even without an inward or physical signs I would know. There are just things he tends to do normally when cumming or about to... and I could tell even before I knew him well, but we were very attuned anyway.

Sometimes we feel the warmth right away even if it isn't some heavy or hard hitting thing, sometimes it can be felt more than other times (sometimes depends on us or the woman) also depends on a few factors and where his member is inside or out and area at the time of ejaculation if he is deep or not etc. His body gives signs also of the building up and the closeness, etc of what he is feeling.

I hope that answered some of your question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing rapey... more of curiousity if you feel it when you aren't prepared or expecting it, and if you do, at what point do you realize it?

Is it only because the action stopped and you can tell by the subtle clues like breathing or is it something you can physically notice inside you as soon as it happens? could a guy with a big orgasm go balls deep in you, bust his nut, and either keep going or play it off without you noticing?
0 likes
Quote by kravenmoorhead
Nothing rapey... more of curiousity if you feel it when you aren't prepared or expecting it, and if you do, at what point do you realize it?

Is it only because the action stopped and you can tell by the subtle clues like breathing or is it something you can physically notice inside you as soon as it happens? could a guy with a big orgasm go balls deep in you, bust his nut, and either keep going or play it off without you noticing?

I would notice, and not just because things suddenly stopped or decreased. I notice, I notice signs inside before, and notice during by the "feel"-as well as after.
I do not care how "quiet" or reserved.
If it was played off and keep going, I would play along, but I would know and they would know, but I would want to keep going or enjoy the after-feelings and still move or hold or kiss and things! I don't want to just "pop out" or "push out or away" - ohhhh noo noooo no. I enjoy those parts... all parts, but I particularly enjoy some very specially.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

I would notice, and not just because things suddenly stopped or decreased. I notice, I notice signs inside before, and notice during by the "feel"-as well as after.
I do not care how "quiet" or reserved.
If it was played off and keep going, I would play along, but I would know and they would know, but I would want to keep going or enjoy the after-feelings and still move or hold or kiss and things! I don't want to just "pop out" or "push out or away" - ohhhh noo noooo no. I enjoy those parts... all parts, but I particularly enjoy some very specially.

So, all those times I thought I was slick or young and just didn't want to pull out... you are telling me they knew they were being filled up but just were too polite to stop me or just enjoyed it too much? Do girls enjoy it when guys squirt a lot in their pussies? If you didn't want a guy to cum in your pussy and he did surprise pop... would you stop him in the middle of his orgasm to get it out of you or just let him finish?
0 likes
Quote by kravenmoorhead

So, all those times I thought I was slick or young and just didn't want to pull out... you are telling me they knew they were being filled up but just were too polite to stop me or just enjoyed it too much? Do girls enjoy it when guys squirt a lot in their pussies? If you didn't want a guy to cum in your pussy and he did surprise pop... would you stop him in the middle of his orgasm to get it out of you or just let him finish?

I would always want him to! As much as I enjoy all other places and things, this is my favourite.

Yes, I think your partners knew... but I cannot speak for them really.

I enjoy the precum leaking and the squirting, but as much as guys may think it is about the amount, for me it is really just about whether it is enjoyed and I like the climax of my partner most of all! That is what sets me off and excites me beyond anything. Since I am aroused by the other other person's arousal it is not about style or amount or force. Force is the next favourite, but it is more about the happiness and cum than anything that is experinced by them which gives me the greatest feeling of satisfaction.

I would not ever stop -and OF COURSE let finish (MORE than finish). But I will say that I practice monogamous sex with knowing my bf and I and our history, etc. I can not even imagine making him pull out. That would NOT be liked by either of us! Nooooooo! It is something that really turns me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex did it a lot and I felt it most times. He wasn't a guy that lasted very long though.
0 likes
I think my bf would say something about wanting the quantity and so he could watch things 0_0 drip ~ out , but really ~ I am just NOT at all caring about that stuff or tinking like that. To me it is just about his experience and making him cum, no matter "how" as long as it was something that made him very happy & pleased.

Other people may have very legitimate reasons for why they may not feel something~ that is why I can ONLY speak for myself which may have to do with them or you.

I do not know all the factors with you & your situations & the ladies you have you have been with. I would think it just depends on many things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think my bf would say something about wanting the quantity and so he could watch things 0_0 drip ~ out , but really ~ I am just NOT at all caring about that stuff or tinking like that. To me it is just about his experience and making him cum, no matter "how" as long as it was something that made him very happy & pleased.

Other people may have very legitimate reasons for why they may not feel something~ that is why I can ONLY speak for myself which may have to do with them or you.

I do not know all the factors with you & your situations & the ladies you have you have been with. I would think it just depends on many things.

I was just curious and thought who better to ask than the fine ladies here. I was just reading a story and thought about if the girls I knew were just too nice to stop it, or just plain enjoyed it (I didn't realize you could feel the pre-cum).

Take for example a young man who's told by his GF not to cum inside her, and he just accidently loses control and tries to act sly about it out of embarrassment hoping she doesn't notice. Doesn't mean it's malicious or anything sinister. If you told a guy you hooked up with not to cum inside you, and he lost it and tried to hide it, would you just let it go and enjoy it?

I'm a big squirter and I guess I'm just surprised that none of my prior girlfriends or teenage girlfriends stopped it, or if they just sat back and enjoyed the new sensation. I'd pull out 90% of the time when asked, but there's always that time where you've held back so long that it just pops and you just kinda hold yourself deep and hope she's not going to kill you.

I was just wondering how noticeable the actual event was for women if at all, or if it's the aftermath and cleanup that's noticeable? I've always tried to imagine what a woman really feels and what goes through her mind when someone jizzes in her a lot unexpectedly. Is it really enjoyable for most women? Would you ever interrupt a guy's orgasm because you didn't want to be jizzed in or just sit back and let him finish?

Does it stand out more if a guy keeps pumping his dick after cumming in you, or more if he just stops and pops the whole load? do you have a preference or one that feels better? Do you feel it more if it happens near the front of your vagina or balls deep?
0 likes
Quote by kravenmoorhead

If you told a guy you hooked up with not to cum inside you, and he lost it and tried to hide it, would you just let it go and enjoy it?

Yes.

{but if it is a matter of pregnancy or disease, and especially someone you just hook up with there should be respect AND a condom, otherwise, I see no reason not to cum inside-BUT if she asks you not to, accidents happen and that is a gamble but it is NOT cool, accident or no, and it is about respect, whether she enjoys or permits because she has no choice and is mad or not}

It is a big YES in my case, because I am not that way.

We also talk of marriage or living together, I am on the pill, pregnancy isn't the issue and neither of us have any STDS~ so none of that is an issue. "Respect" in ANY form sexually or otherwise is a very big deal and we know that. We try very hard to always be respectful. In those "accidents" - like if he cums early- 99.9% I am not mad & no problem. Again, I am not like that.

I was just wondering how noticeable the actual event was for women if at all, or if it's the aftermath and cleanup that's noticeable? I've always tried to imagine what a woman really feels and what goes through her mind when someone jizzes in her a lot unexpectedly. Is it really enjoyable for most women? Would you ever interrupt a guy's orgasm because you didn't want to be jizzed in or just sit back and let him finish?

I have already answered this for my part, I cannot speak for anyone else, I would not know. YES, it is ALL noticeable and I feel every little thing no matter how small it is or every twitch and pulse. It goes BEYOND even that to the point where I can feel what goes on inside a man's penis and the whole process, so it is very, VERY incredible and one of the reasons "inside" is my favourite. I am most turned on by the arousal of the "other" person and that whole deal. Yes it is really felt and I would not wish to impede any part of that. I thoroughly enjoy the before, during, and after and feel it all. I would let him.

Does it stand out more if a guy keeps pumping his dick after cumming in you, or more if he just stops and pops the whole load? do you have a preference or one that feels better? Do you feel it more if it happens near the front of your vagina or balls deep?

It doesn't stand out more or less in those two cases... but my preferences is to keep pumping/going until every last bit is expelled and enjoyed- every last drop and sensation thoroughly relished and prolonged. It feels better if he keeps going, to me. I like the postition held sometimes (50/50 more or less) when at the point of actual cumming/during... but anything is great. {I do NOT want someone to be "sly" or try to get past me with things any more than I want some wham-bam thank you ma'am! I want them to enjoy, aim to please ME, and I like men verbal and demonstrative to get into it AND respect me.. all of it. I think BOTH people should FULLy enjoy and so NOT be the sceneario you gave because someone said, no, not "in" - that just would not ever be uttered by me! *But SAFE sex is a MUST... the safer the better.) It is hard to say what is felt more as far as depth, but I like it deeper a bit better, (sometimes a lot better), but it all depends. I would say deeper is more felt and I like it better, (unless in the mood or happens or the cum is a strong squirt or shoot - then it is felt more or equally). I still vote deeper, the deeper the better.
As, I said, and repeated, and repeat AGAIN, it is one of the MOST enjoyable things in the world to ME.

Now someone else can answer, I have said all I can (and sometimes multiple).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks, you've been great! I am totally with you as far as respect and like I said it's not malicious at all or anything like that. It just kinda happens sometimes. I've always just been curious on if it's something ladies physically enjoy or just tolerate.
0 likes
Quote by kravenmoorhead
Thanks, you've been great! I am totally with you as far as respect and like I said it's not malicious at all or anything like that. It just kinda happens sometimes. I've always just been curious on if it's something ladies physically enjoy or just tolerate.

Good to hear. ;)

I am always happy to hear that, and happy to give a female persepctive, too.

I think a lot depends on the woman, too, and her preference~ on how much they enjoy sex, too, and how much they like the look and feel, taste etc of a male and enjoy such aspects of the male's member. So it is all about each individual I think.

You are welcome.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Honestly, as long as it isn't forced, I would rather be filled with cum even if there was no warning (tho I can usually tell when the guy is about to unload) than to push him back and force him to pull out!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Any guy who thinks that a woman doesn't notice that he's cum in her pussy is a bloody idiot. Or delusional. Or both.

Of course it's inevitable a woman will notice as soon as gravity does it's work afterwards. I'm sure most of you ladies had a high school, one night stand, or young bf who you didn't want to pop in you, and he did at least once. It was more of a question of how quickly you are aware, what you physically feel, and why wouldn't ladies stop it if it wasn't completely wanted. I guess I just underestimated how good it must feel for women.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by kravenmoorhead

Of course it's inevitable a woman will notice as soon as gravity does it's work afterwards. I'm sure most of you ladies had a high school, one night stand, or young bf who you didn't want to pop in you, and he did at least once. It was more of a question of how quickly you are aware, what you physically feel, and why wouldn't ladies stop it if it wasn't completely wanted. I guess I just underestimated how good it must feel for women.

No, its fairly easy to tell. its not a gravity thing.

If I am fucking someone, they either are wearing a condom(it doesnt matter where they come, or we are in a committed ltr (it doesnt martter where they come).
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by kravenmoorhead

Do you notice before it happens if he is completely quiet?

Sometimes.
Quote by kravenmoorhead

During it happening?

Yes.
Quote by kravenmoorhead

Do you panic and force him out of you in the middle of his orgasm or do you just let him finish inside even if it was unexpected or unplanned?
I almost never have had the wherewithal to do anything about it while it's in progress. Anyway, that's what, five or six seconds in most cases? At that moment I'm typically occupied elsewhere mentally, even though I can feel it happening. After that moment, yes, then I have reacted.
Quote by kravenmoorhead

Is it a pleasant surprise or infuriating?

Almost by definition, if I didn't expect it, I didn't want it. I wasn't always infuriated exactly, but I have been before.
Quote by kravenmoorhead
Could a guy with a big cumshot cum inside you unnoticed?

No.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thanks lushladies, you've been very informative. I guess i just underestimated how good it feels for women to be cum inside of. i always use to wonder why one of them never stopped it, but i never considered they probably enjoyed it.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No.

If someone's in the position (no pun intended) where cumming inside me is a possibility, then it means we're having sex without a condom, and it's already been established (mostly through common sense) that his cum is gonna go in one of my orifices...most likely the one he's currently penetrating. There's no surprise factor involved.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm paranoid to a fault when it comes to sex. I've never done condomless sex unless I was fully aware of the situation at hand. So I've never had an, 'Oops! I just came inside you,' moment. If someone's cumming inside me, it's intentional and consensual.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
No.

If someone's in the position (no pun intended) where cumming inside me is a possibility, then it means we're having sex without a condom, and it's already been established (mostly through common sense) that his cum is gonna go in one of my orifices...most likely the one he's currently penetrating. There's no surprise factor involved.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm paranoid to a fault when it comes to sex. I've never done condomless sex unless I was fully aware of the situation at hand. So I've never had an, 'Oops! I just came inside you,' moment. If someone's cumming inside me, it's intentional and consensual.

doesn't have to be a one night stand. could just be a case where they usually use condoms and didn't have one, the condom broke, or the longtime bf forgot to pull out as agreed upon. I'm 100% for being responsible and safe, was just curious
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by kravenmoorhead

doesn't have to be a one night stand. could just be a case where they usually use condoms and didn't have one, the condom broke, or the longtime bf forgot to pull out as agreed upon. I'm 100% for being responsible and safe, was just curious

If they typically used condoms and didn't have one, then sex didn't happen.

And I don't use condoms in long-term relationships.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Quote by Dani

If they typically used condoms and didn't have one, then sex didn't happen.

And I don't use condoms in long-term relationships.

Exactly.^

Although I have known of situations where a female did not want it and got upset or the guy did not want to stop even if the girl has requested them to pull out. It isn't safe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Exactly.^

Although I have known of situations where a female did not want it and got upset or the guy did not want to stop even if the girl has requested them to pull out. It isn't safe.

Yea, I mean it isn't malicious or anything sinister. The question was more of for like the couples who usually use condoms, but one time didn't have one and didn't wanna wait, or a bf who was told to pull out and didn't have the willpower or time, etc. I'm 100% for safe sex and always being safe, but sometimes accidents can happen... hence my question. Damn my curious nature reading a story.