Sometimes, but it's rather hard to achieve (1 vote) 10%
Never, I try hard to but never orgasmed that way (1 vote) 10%
Never, I believe the G-spot is a myth (1 vote) 10%
I'm plenty satisfied with clitoral orgasms anyway (0 votes) 0%
I rarely orgasm either way (0 votes) 0%
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

The great G-spot debate

Although the G-spot is often discussed about and a lot of women anecdotally report that they can achieve a very specific type of orgasm through stimulating it, scientists are still doubtful about the existence of such an anatomic structure. Many studies were conducted, but the debate concerning the very existence of a so-called G-spot still exists.

Although many women reported that they can experience strong orgasms from stimulating a specific zone on the anterior wall of their vaginas, no specific anatomic structure was ever found by scientists that would correspond to this region.

For many scientists, 'G-spot stimulation' is nothing more than stimulation of the internal clitoris. The clitoris is in fact a rather large structure, most of it being hidden inside the pelvic region and surrounding other organs nearby. According to some, even anal sex could stimulate the internal clitoris. It is represented in dark red on this picture:

Scientists argue that very few nerve endings are present in the vaginal walls (as compared to the clitoris), and that those are distributed evenly inside the vagina anyway (ie. no additional nerve endings near the G-spot).

The only structure that would seemingly correspond to the G-spot is the urethral sponge, identified by the dotted circle on this picture:

During arousal, the urethral sponge becomes swollen with blood, compressing the urethra and helping prevent urination during sexual activity. It also contains the Skene's glands, which may be involved in female ejaculation.

The most prevalent theory regarding G-spot orgasms is that during sexual arousal, the urethral sponge gets swollen and might compress against the internal clitoris. With added pressure on the urethral sponge (ie. typical G-spot stimulation), the internal clitoris could also be stimulated and might provide a different type of orgasm than stimulating the glans of the clitoris. Ejaculation may or may not happen (this is also subject to debate).

Now for my questions...

Do you believe that the G-spot is a separate anatomic entity? Does it feel that way to you anyhow?

Can you achieve G-spot orgasms easily, or does the G-spot seem like a myth to you?

Do you feel any pressure from not having experienced a G-spot orgasm ever?

According to my own experiences with women, there is definitely 'something special' happening at this very specific region with a lot of them. I wonder if some women might be more anatomically advantaged to stimulate their internal clitoris though (ie. internal organs placed differently). This could be why some women might have a hard time experiencing G-spot orgasms.

As always, thanks for sharing!

Further reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Spot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethral_sponge
0 likes
I know about what is said and debate on female things (just like the speculations about "squirting" & also "gushing" of things they/doctors -?- still do not know) but I KNOW, for me, and what I think. I know my special spot is deeper, on the farthest back wall, center and up a little, closest to the opening for the womb. It has always been the case for me. I have no recollection of it being in the place that is alledged. Perhaps it is slightly different for each woman?

It would make sense that as certain things differ slightly: positioning, nerve endings, sensitivity, even tubes that float~ that it would differ slightly woman to woman. I believe it exists, and if not~ I believe we can certainly have a sweet spot because I know I do.

Quote by SereneProdigy

"I wonder if some women might be more anatomically advantaged to stimulate their internal clitoris though (ie. internal organs placed differently). This could be why some women might have a hard time experiencing G-spot orgasms."

I would think you nailed it. I am not a doctor but this seems to correlates to my own experience, and though not located in the same region, I am not sure whether the clitoris, certain nerve ending stimulations, or swelling in certain spots relates medically... but I could see how it could and differieniate between more and less senstive, highly-none, and location.

The spot on me, if hit repeatedly WILL cause a more compulsory orgasm, one more powerful, yes, and it must be hit just right. Orgasm can be achieved from other, but this seems different and separate.
Lurker
0 likes
oh my goodness goodness ... giggles ..

yes I have voted ,, giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley

Hayley, I love you, girl! xx

My vote shall remain anonymous smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I am one of those females that has stronger orgasms (and actually gets hornier) when I have a somewhat full bladder. According to anatomy, the bladder lays against your G spot so when the bladder is full it pushes the G spot further into the vaginal canal making it easier to hit through either masturbation or actual fucking. So because of this... yes, I believe the g-spot exists.

The orgasms are more 'full-bodied' than strictly clitoral orgasms. Once you are having sex (and even after orgasm) the urge to pee goes away for a while, so there's no need to worry about untimely 'accidents'. For me, it definitely adds a lot to vaginal sensations when stimulated and the intensity of the orgasm. And if you reach inside with your fingers - you can feel the g-spot - it does feel different than the surrounding tissue. Anyway, for awesome vaginal orgasms, I suggest a few glasses of water before you drop your panties. smile

Oh, and I am not a major squirter, so I can't properly comment on that. I have done it a small handful of times but it requires verrry vigorous stimulation - almost being rough with it - with fingers or a curved toy. And even then, it's not the easiest thing to achieve (for me, anyway).
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by hayley

This girl knows what she's talking about.
Lurker
0 likes
It has to do with the lining of the vaginal wall from what i understand. In younger women the lining is thicker so the G-spot is embeded deeper in the wall and more difficult to manually stimulate. As women age , the body changes , the lining of the vaginal wall becomes thinner hence the G-spot is closer to the surface of the vaginal wall. Allowing it to become more accessable to manual stimulation. Think it's around the age of 30 where the vaginal lining changes and becomes thinner.
Lurker
0 likes
No wait !! It's located between here ears
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
What I've always found weird about the G-spot is that it doesn't seem to be 'meant' to be stimulated through normal intercourse. I mean, not every woman can achieve G-spot orgasms, and even those who do often need to use special techniques/toys.

I really don't question the existence of an erogenous zone at this location, but it kinda seems like a weird anatomic phenomenon to me. I do believe in the 'internal clitoris' theory myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Do you believe that the G-spot is a separate anatomic entity? Does it feel that way to you anyhow?

From what I've experienced during sex or masturbation, I believe it exists and is a seperate entity. It doesn't matter to me what anyone calls it. I can feel where it is myself and if stimulated, is a completely different and seperate sensation than if only the clitoris is stimulated.

Can you achieve G-spot orgasms easily, or does the G-spot seem like a myth to you?

In my opinion, it's not a myth. I can achieve them easily with certain positions during sex

A G-spot orgasm on it's own is completely different to a clitoral orgasm, put them together and it is somethin' somethin'.. I have heard some women can have a completely different type of orgasm again when having anal sex.