Girls i ask this to you!

last reply
15 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
why is it that nobody is here keen to have soft romantic sex?why everybody wants harsh, vulgur unnatural sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420
why is it that nobody is here keen to have soft romantic sex?why everybody wants harsh, vulgur unnatural sex?

What exactly do you class as "vulgar unnatural sex"?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think most girls like having 'soft romantic sex' sometimes - obviously with someone they're feeling soft and romantic about. If you don't have that person in your life, I would personally find it awkward to have slow loving sex with a fuckbuddy, ex-sex or casual encounter. So, it may depend on where that person is in their life as far as opportunities and partners.

But... a lot of women need the friction and intensity to have vaginal orgasms, so there is often the desire for something a little more rough and hard. As well, it's the psychological factor too, right? Like an adrenaline rush. Same reason why some people enjoy rollercoasters more than backyard swingsets. It's just more dynamic and exciting. Most people like to switch it up sometimes.

Not to mention that 'vulgar' and 'unnatural' is in the eye of the beholder (or the be-fucker?).
Lurker
0 likes
there is no such thing as soft romantic sex..... it's called making love.... and I prefer it to all else...

giggles.. sex is hard fast and furious... sooo unromantic

what is vulgar sex???
dare I giggle? .. to each their own...

giggles
0 likes
Define unnatural?
Define harsh?

I know what those terms mean to me, but I am not sure what that means to you.

Females have always wanted the choice ~ if you do not know this then you do not understand women... (this is the secret that elludes some men) CHOICE.

I think it varies from person to person.
Sometimes people want to try new things. It helps to enliven and keep the spark and life alive. (I think that is very important in a ltr). If it is something that individual likes then it is simply a matter of taste -just like you may be more of a romantic... yet being a romantic does NOT exclude other romantic things that are adventureous. It depends on the couple or individuals limits, wants, and definitions.

Sometimes we have been there and done that and it gets boring. Romance has it's place and yet a satisfying sex life is what we all want. If it isn't satisfying us and our fantasies then the mind may roam or dream, male or female, there are people who have unsatisfactory sex lives and want spice.

Some women have been abused, had some harsh sexual experiences and form mental issues that become acted out in sexual ways or come out in that area.

I do not know where I fit in, but the question is vulgar.
I was not a "cuddler" and "snuggler" until the man I am with and inlove with - that just was not "me" and never was. I am a romantic in SOME ways and old fashioned, but not really sexually. I wanted PASSION more than romance, more than the soft caress and whispers, I wanted to be woo'd but also taken and wanted with HEAT.

Very few "relationships" really fit me in what I wanted-the longer and deeper they knew me, still did not help. I am grateful today that I am inlove and with someone who DOES get me and wants what I want. He DID teach me to cuddle and appreciate those things that just did not turn me on before.

For example: Getting roses or cards are nice that have lovely sentiment, even ONE rose or a hand made poem~ very romantic, and candlelight and wined and dined, a picnic or the beach~ but then if a guy moves too slow or shy or is plain vanilla, that just really kinda takes the heat out UNless he knows HOW to add fire to that romanticness.
Lurker
0 likes
mmm ok ...what i meant to say is ofcourse i understand women so no question about that...then may be i wanted to say "making love"...which i didnt find in many girls...they want fast orgasm thats it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looking at your friends list most of the girls you're adding look under 23. Maybe that's where you're going wrong.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Head Nurse
0 likes
Of course doll has it right.

I'm absolutely not a cuddler. The last guy I was dating kept wanting to hug and cuddle after sex. All I could think was "stop touching me."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

Making love is an emotional connection during sex. It has nothing to do with the TYPE of sex or how hard/soft the sex is. I don't understand why somethig like a rough fuck can't be as emotionally charged as soft and sweet.

It certainly is for me.

Sexual adventure can be quite revealing and even strengthen connections between people. I think sometimes people who favor only soft and sweet are hiding behind propriety and shame.
Lurker
0 likes
I think a combination is perfect.

Start out soft and romantic, get more passionate and rough, then softly snuggle and enjoy each other when done.
Lurker
0 likes
So let me get your premise right, women should only enjoy soft sensual sex and anything else is unnatural or vulgar.

You have no understanding of women.

Sometimes Mr. Bond a girl wants to be taken, not stirred
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420
mmm ok ...what i meant to say is ofcourse i understand women so no question about that...then may be i wanted to say "making love"...which i didnt find in many girls...they want fast orgasm thats it!

Ohhh~ well in that case, my apology. I would not really understand in that instance why someone would NOT want ~ other than they do not want "love" perhaps? Does that make sense and answer your question better perhaps? I could see if they just want the physical and JUST sex but not the relationship or just not the being inlove. (Maybe)

Loving is part of makinglove... (yes, whatever form that takes and many ways at different times) and what a wonderful part because it is all about that "love" making! smile heart3333

Some people are just not wanting love at that particular time or with that person or may not be ready for that committment.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

Ohhh~ well in that case, my apology. I would not really understand in that instance why someone would NOT want ~ other than they do not want "love" perhaps? Does that make sense and answer your question better perhaps? I could see if they just want the physical and JUST sex but not the relationship or just not the being inlove. (Maybe)

Loving is part of makinglove... (yes, whatever form that takes and many ways at different times) and what a wonderful part because it is all about that "love" making! smile heart3333

Some people are just not wanting love at that particular time or with that person or may not be ready for that committment.

i agree wid you 500%%% !! :) :) :)
that some people want just physical...
Lurker
0 likes
I didnt say its a bad thing i just said that everybody here is in hurry...what i say is theres a lot of fun in teasing..then slowly removing each other's clothes, then again teasing...
kissing every where..and then slowly become wild and then more wild..smile:)
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420
I didnt say its a bad thing i just said that everybody here is in hurry...what i say is theres a lot of fun in teasing..then slowly removing each other's clothes, then again teasing...

I hear you.

That is just people for ya... all different, and some very much the same, lol. Some people are just very 'dry,' (that is how I call it) not only a cut-to-the chase for whatever reason person but leaving out any of the good things too, or devoid of any of the build, passion, FEELINGS, or real emotion, and that would be very boring to me. Keep seeking. The right person is by no means an easy find whether on a site or real life, not for most people. Unfortunately many people will settle and then they discover why they should not have! Plus, it takes away from the time we could be spending toward what we actually want and making it better when we do find that person.

Good luck to all those looking on Lush for that person on the same page as themselves. Happy hunting!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rakesh420

So anything other than that is harsh, vulgar, and unnatral?

My husband kept me over the edge of the bed while he slowly stripped my clothes off between finger fucking me to orgasm, watching me get myself off, spanking me until my ass was red, and we had some rough anal sex to top it off before finally sinking his cock into my wet pussy.

Making love - you bet. Rough and wild, that too.

By the time he was done my legs were so shaky I couldn't stand.

Unnatural and vulgar? No

Not unless he wants me to be.