9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
how do you define a sexy man
0 likes

Some questions are hard to answer. I could write a book or post a bunch of pictures, lol. Everyone likes something different. Sexy is also on the inside. I think it is hard to define, but most people agree that confidence is sexy, male or female, NOT arrogance. I also like realness and humilty.
Sexy is as sexy does. Intelligence can be sexy or sometimes a hinderance to faith and letting go or the animal lust which I think is sexy. I think it is a combo for me. I like logical, rational, grounded, spritual, willing, knowing, insightful, kinky, high sex drive, manly..... and 1001 other things. LOL Sorry. It's about the person, the personality, the whole package, not just how they present themselves, but if they are something hot and of that quality INSIDE.

Can I restrain myself from 100 pictures ANYWAY???? *bites nails
soooooo hard ~
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Confidence. And something in his expression, behind the eyes or even in the way he carries himself - that sense of self-awareness, energy and a bit of mischief.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Confidence, yes, but without being arrogant.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lyonking
how do you define a sexy man

I love a silver tongue, sharp wit, and a dangerous edge underneath - with a calm, collect exterior.

I want him to be able to charm a priest to sin simply by smiling and sayig hi.

Boyd Crowder from Justified is more and more appealing these days. Mmm. Not about looks. It's about tenacity and the ability to manipulate.
Lurker
0 likes
A sexy man is:

Romantic
Passionate
Knows what he wants
Caring
Charming
Funny
Quick witted
Sweet but rough - buy you flowers, but will also smack your ass and pull your hair
A mans man
Thoughtful
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_sugar
A sexy man is:

Romantic
Passionate
Knows what he wants
Caring
Charming
Funny
Quick witted
Sweet but rough - buy you flowers, but will also smack your ass and pull your hair
A mans man
Thoughtful

I second that entirely
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, rock hard abs, chiselled features, at least six four, good head of hair, tanned...

Haha, you know thinking about it what I really find sexy is; a man who knows his own worth and doesn't settle anything less. Yeah, that kind of inner strength, strong sense of self etc. I think that kind of countenance is naturally a part of someone who takes care of themselves and likes to look good - hey, yeah I'm a bit shallow I guess.

Sometimes though, it's just as sexy to watch a bloke prat around, play fight, banter, joke around, get punchy with his mates. Seeing someone relaxed and uninhibited is usually a treat.
Lurker
0 likes
Sexiness has to start with a sexy mind. Add a good dash of humour, and bigger dash of thoughtfulness and care and a whole lot of naughty. Mmm - getting there! More ... and adventurous spirit, a teasing nature. Close! Then dollops of personality. Oops, forgot intelligence - it's critical!