0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
it really depends on the mood, sometimes i really get into it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no, not my face

i like a light spanking on my bum but face would feel disrespectful rather than fun
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No.

Ass, pussy, lightly across the breasts yes... but the face is always a no.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I don't see myself being turned on by being smacked on the face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, not on my face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I allow to be slapped playfully
Good girls say, "Don't........ Stop......" Bad girls say, "Don't Stop"
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Nope. No face slapping. Slap anything else, not the face. It brings out the 'Grrr' in me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been slapped during sex. I think Id rather it be during sex then of a dispute.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
No.

Ass, pussy, lightly across the breasts yes... but the face is always a no.

This.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I agree with exceptions. If it is a new guy that I do not know that well you will see come out fighting mad.

Now if it is a guy I really know and trust and a playful slap across the is a shock and I rather like it. However you must understand with a special guy I do love to be forced and used however he wants it. So I may be different than the rest of my Lush Sisters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think my good, southern gentleman would ever slap my face, but he will definitely slap other parts of my body and it is just the right amount of force and at just the right time. If he were to slap my face it would not be for sexual reason and I would have to push way to many buttons.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Lurker
0 likes
i love to be slapped on the bum especially when kissing although i hate being slapped if im giving a blowjob as it really hurts. i love my tits slapped as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've taken a cock to the face but a hand? I don't think so. What's next, a sleeper hold? Let's stick to spanking my ass and the occasional hair pull okay?
Lurker
0 likes
Very unappealing, my ass is another story.
Lurker
0 likes
Never. I'd probably punch him in return.
Lurker
0 likes
i enjoy a cock slapped on my face , but do enjoying a spanking on my boobs and ofcourse ass
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sure, why not? As long as he wants to carry his balls home in a sling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No no hell no do not slap me in the face unless you would like a broken nose! I do enjoy getting hit in the face erotically with his cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by natural_woman
Sure, why not? As long as he wants to carry his balls home in a sling.

Yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No for me its like a form of abuse. My friends and parents never slapped me, what more if your my lover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah well maybe a playful slap to by butt? I like a strong forceful guy who can pick me up and carry me squirming and giggling into the bedroom, but I can't say slapping is high on my bucket list?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the face it would only be a light slap for me...nothing hard. My Dom and I experimented some with it...once he slapped me a little too hard for my liking and I immediately welled up with my lips trembling...he was so good about it, apologized, caressed my cheek, hugged me etc. But I do like the light slap/tap of the 4 fingers together on the cheek (especially when on my knees for him in front of him, cuffed). Nothing aggressive.
Now spanking's another story....yum...
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
0 likes
My bum, my kitty, and nothing too brutal... because it is more playful and sexual really but slapping my face! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 0_0 I would HATE that and I am very funny about my neck being grabbed. I would have to REEEALLY trust someone to touch my neck with their hands. I was brought up in a family with corporal punishment and very old-fashioned and traditional. I was the youngest and received the brunt of frustrations. I do not like to be spit on either or hit. It is not a turn on to me and does not feel fun. Spanking and things I feel differently about because it turns on my lover soooo much that it has an affect on me that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a pat on the bottom is ok, but nothing more, and unless you want a softball bat upside your head, do not slap my face. That will piss me off quicker than anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I get hit in the face it better knock me out and you better be gone when I come to
Lurker
0 likes
Yes yes yes I have often asked to be hit during sex harder the better it gives me such a thrill