Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would you respond to a guy masturbating in the car next to you?

last reply
27 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you were driving along or stopped at a light and the guy in the car next to you had his cock in his hand or had a raging hard on going, how would you respond?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cause a traffic jam watching....
Lurker
0 likes
Follow him home.
Head Nurse
0 likes
utilize the power function on my car to roll the window up.

Unless he was eye candy, then I'd use it to roll it down and watch a bit longer.
Lurker
0 likes
You should be telling him he needs a new door, as his is obviously missing if you can see him masturbating from your car.
Lurker
0 likes
hmmm.... flash him a boob. then see what happened next.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66
You should be telling him he needs a new door, as his is obviously missing if you can see him masturbating from your car.

depends on the vehicles. I used to drive a lifted F250. I could see all the trash on the floor of the little cars. Now I drive a coupe, windows tinted so I can hide if I want to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eat my banana...
CurlyFries
0 likes
I rolled up my window and drove away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it all the time and haven't been caught. I feel I would get arrested that would be my luck.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Grab the camera, take a multishot or perhaps a little video, blow him a kiss and tell him he'll be viral before lunchtime..... Too many wankers on the roads already. Drive away laughing my head off..... that's what today's mood tells me anyway.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Set off his airbag.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

depends on the vehicles. I used to drive a lifted F250. I could see all the trash on the floor of the little cars. Now I drive a coupe, windows tinted so I can hide if I want to.

Have you ever taken a ride in a big rig? The view can be right "scenic" at times.j7KG4zJPyj6hAqfJ
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by asleep

Have you ever taken a ride in a big rig? The view can be right "scenic" at times.tBUTXBBdoMiVKKf1

Volvo and freightshaker both, yes.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I actually almost did masturbate in my car the other day but just to start with I pulled my trousers and boxers down it's such a thrill knowing that people might see
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Billfrank1955
If you were driving along or stopped at a light and the guy in the car next to you had his cock in his hand or had a raging hard on going, how would you respond?

I wouldn't.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Billfrank1955

It depends - is he attractive? Handsome? Sexy?

If not. I'd laugh. If he is - I might watch serupticiously.

I'd be lying if I said I've never gotten myself off in transit.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell l would watch n giggle probably. Smile n blow him a kiss xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd get in beside him and help him with my lips!
Lurker
0 likes
That would make me crazy horny. I'd shoot him some naughty looks while teasing my pussy and hard nipples through my clothes.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Depends on how big he was down there. Sometimes there is a reason why they have to do it themselves out in public. Otherwise no one would ever see it.
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
ask him if he needed a hand
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let him get out of the way. Ignore him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Offer to help or takeover
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes