Anal beads (0 votes) 0%
Cock ring (6 votes) 40%
Penis pump (0 votes) 0%
Tickling devices (anything that works) (0 votes) 0%
Blow up doll (1 vote) 7%
As many of the above at the same time!!!!!! (1 vote) 7%
Lurker
0 likes
My absolute favourite is a vibrating surface mounted dildo, but another favourite is a prostate stimulator with variable vibrating speeds and can be worn inside certain types of underwear and be assisted to stay in lol both are fantastic and lead to orgasms that make legs tremble and eyes go 'cross-eyed'!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Tickling devices - like a shower wand - yum.
Lurker
0 likes
Thankyou for your written response, but you didn't 'vote' on the poll part of this thread. Please vote, thankyou :-)
Lurker
0 likes
To be honest I like them ALL, but a surface mountable vibrating dildo is the best. Especially when it has remote controlled vibrations that your girlfriend/boyfriend can control haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really enjoy my prostate massager
Lurker
0 likes
I've got to abstain from this poll. Never really played with any of those myself. While I have used them on my partner, the toys don't seem to be designed for my particular desires.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my favorite though is a surface mounted dildo
colin123
0 likes
A fake pussy is my favourite, i have several, the best is a life size torso a bit expensive but well worth it. A bonus is that it turns my wife on watching me use it.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I only use fuckable sleeves when I masturbate (which aren't included in the poll, despite their popularity).

My two favorites are the Fleshlight Vortex and Sasha Grey Deepthroat Sucker:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prostate Stimulator! Awesome.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Never used a toy (or had one used on me), other than the occasional makeshift DIY cock ring made out of, um, available materials (stockings are an excellent choice).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id think Id try a girl taking me with a strap on instead and will enjoy it , no matter what
if people laugh who cares lol