211 replies
23.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
how many of u like it?
why?
any special moment or scene u would like to share.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the relationship between Cersei and Jamie.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
--Spoiler-- Season 4 / Episode 2 The Lion & The Rose

This has been long overdue. I could watch it over..and over...and over (always trying to see how he buys the farm).

"We've had vicious kings, and we've had idiot kings, but I don't think we've ever been cursed with a vicious idiot for a king!"
Tyrion Lannister, summarizing his nephew Joffrey Baratheon
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
--Spoiler-- Season 4 / Episode 2 The Lion & The Rose

It doesn't matter if you put --spoiler-- all tiny in your post if the preview pic on the video is Joffrey's dead face you massive doofus.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Anyone who has read the book knows Joffrey dies. Anyone who hasn't read the book but has seen the episode knows he dies as well.

Those who haven't read the book nor seen the scene - those people are pretty sure he's going to die, but unless those people don't click my youtube link - they don't know if Joffrey died while either tossing your salad or if an alien burst out of his chest.

All that excrement on his face doesn't really give much of a clue either.

Following along clearly, yet?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Anyone who has read the book knows Joffrey dies. Anyone who hasn't read the book but has seen the episode knows he dies as well.

Those who haven't read the book nor seen the scene - those people are pretty sure he's going to die, but unless those people don't click my youtube link - they don't know if Joffrey died while either tossing your salad or if an alien burst out of his chest.

All that excrement on his face doesn't really give much of a clue either.

Following along clearly, yet?

Then why did you mention spoiler to begin with?

Plus it says DEATH in the name of the video. People who click this thread not knowing what game of thrones is will now know a major character that is around for three whole seasons dies but not until season 4 episode 2 so you kill the suspense for them.

What a dumb shit you are.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
What's your favorite scene - or are you simply here to toss slurs and taunt people - and derail another thread with your general cheer and good nature?

Asha Greyjoy - is in the running for best line delivered in 2013.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
What's your favorite scene - or are you simply here to toss slurs and taunt people - and derail another thread with your general cheer and good nature?

Don't be a cry baby.

I like the scenes where doofuses think they are smarter than Tyrion then he proves otherwise and they get pouty and upset.
0 likes
I started to read the first book quite awhile back and stopped. I was not going to watch it but from the moment it previewed, Sean Bean caught my eye because I like him as an actor and in another similar film roll. My neighbor brought the DVD collection over and I previewed... then as I began to watch me & boyfriend started to watch all the seasons and really got into it, watching several episodes at a time. It has become one of what has been many "our thing 'things'." lol

I like the jumping from one kingdom to the next. It flowed so rapidly with action that it really held attention due to the diversity. The thing that got me hooked was the pushing the envelope for today in the grittiness, the sex, the MANY multi-faceted sex scenes and none of it was what one would call "good" - everyone has their flaws and defects and vices, like real life in the way that things are not always what they seem: people are more complicated in their private goings-on than what sees the surface light, and people are just people with good and bad and all manner that it is sometimes hard to tell or if there is ANY redeeeming value. It is dirtier. I like that. I wish it wasn't so increasingly dark, but that is part of the build and dirt.

He has strong characters ~ (like the females) and there are many characters. I like this in books I read when each has their own distinct personality. that is one thing I can say about Mr. Martin, his character developement is really something that pulls me in.

Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I love that Honest Trailer by the Screen Junkies, Craig. It's brilliant!

It's taken me a long time to warm up to the show, and I still have some way to go. But I've been in love with the Dragon Queen since the get go. Quite honestly, I could do without the rest of it. But then again, she's going to need someone's ass to kick when she gets herself across the Narrow Sea...eventually.

In the meantime, beubs!
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard to pick a favorite scene, this one is up there though..

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dianna Rigg was my favorite "hottie" as a teen age boy. Loved her in the Avengers…
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The Hound has grown on me - over the years...

He is less likeable in the books, however.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love this show...cant wait to see the next installment.... there are some differences in the books.. In the books there is not the gay male interactions
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I thought these were pretty cool. It's 80's and 90's interpretations of the major characters by Mike Wrobel.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I just stared watching it. I am not through with season 1 yet but I feel like I need a program to tell who is what. Its very confusing.
0 likes
Those are cool renditions Felix. Thanks for sharing those. I like the white walker with the frozen popsicle treat! Daenerys with the ferrets and Khal Drogo were among my favs in those, too. Intertesting. (The only one I did not recognize was the girl with the skull shirt).

And VERY cool Mazza^ XD I like that. That is awesome.

Quote by NookieMonster
I just stared watching it. I am not through with season 1 yet but I feel like I need a program to tell who is what. Its very confusing.

It is one of those books and movies that has A LOT of characters and each one plays fairly significant roles for their own part. You have to be the type to like a lot of characters and be able to pick up on it quickly and keep up with the who's who what's what thing... if not, I can see it being confusing to no end and frustrating. I am one of those people that has always liked a multitude of characters in a book and the movie version.

That said, they DID do a switch-a-roo in the HBO series and that confused me at first in the episode they replaced the former actor. I wondered if he was some replacement but it really seemed a bad pick...and just starting out the new season, too, after the lapse, not that he isn't good-looking enough or good enough- just was hard to even tell who he was supposed to be and when I was like "WHAAT?"

Second Sons : Daario Naharis (played by actor Ed Skrein) - (vs. actor Season 4: Michiel Huisman)

Mazztastic
0 likes
You know, I used to see The Hound quite a lot... His brother owned a pub in Glasgow that I used to frequent (was pals with an old boss of mine). He was often there, nice guy... I didn't know him very very well, just nodding terms really, but a nice guy and handsome too!! smile

He was in a commercial for porridge (oatmeal) over here...

MF? Those are some way cool pics... Love em!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm obsessed with this show, nothing comes close to it. It's best I keep comments to a minimum or you'll never get me to shut up ha smile

Favorite Charicter: It has to be The Hound, hands down, recently finding out so much about him has been captivating, there is a heart behind that tough exterior, but I also love how realistic he is. He knows the world, and what the realm is. He sees people for what they are. He's smarter than you first realise. Runners up are Bronn and Tyrion for there awesome banter, Jaime (I know right what the fuck?) he really grew on me the last couple of seasons, I dispised him through season 1&2. Jaqen H'Gar, for his mysteque, and for being the first person in Game of Thrones to voice the best two words I've ever heard. VALAR MORGHULIS.

Most Hated: Cersei - obviously. Petr Baelish (Littlefinger) - again and obvious one. Meryn Trant, he thinks he's mister big, but shits himself in a real fight. Ramsey Snow, although I do find his scenes awesome. Walder Frey. Dirty old perv. I'm sure I could name more.

Hottest Woman. Most people go with Daenary's for number 1. Not me. I'd jump in bed with Margaery Tyrell first, every single time (as if she's 31 IRL!). Theres something about her smile that makes the erotic section of my brain completely reel. I also have a thing for Ygritte, she has a kick ass attitude. She remind me of somebody like Mila Jovovich. Sansa Stark is of course a total beauty, and now all men can rejoice as she is officially over age ;) and Lady Melisander (The Red Woman) has to be a cougar of the year.

Most Boring/pointless: Right now, I find the whole Brandon Stark plot a real drag, I'm not sure what the crack is with his special powers, I guess it's heading somewhere, but there is so much good stuff happening, I hate it when it cuts to their scenes, because in comparison they seem to be quite tame and lack excitement. Despite the fact I like her scenes, and like her, Brienne is quite a boring charicter, she's just all about duty and honor, without Jaime she's not so much fun to watch.

I wanna say more, but I'll leave it for now.....told ya I'd never shut up haaa
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Wow! That was so shocking about the French guy. Caught me completely off guard. Him too, obviously.

And poor Lord Friendzone. That Dragon Queen holds a grudge like nobody's business.

Only two episodes left. Man, that sucks!
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure people who've read the books already know this, but I sure hope something happens to keep Tyrion from losing his head. All men must die, I'm just not ready for him to be one of 'em yet.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Favorite scene: Tyrion Lannister standing up to his father and everyone else when he is on trial.
To say it was an amazing performance would be an understatement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the show holds true to the books, keep watching, there's more shockers shortly.

I love this show. I watch each episode several times.

I wish Mr. Martin would finish the books.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me