Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, did you had an orgasm when the very first time you had sex?

last reply
66 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Share your experience.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. It was pleasant and interesting but far from, for a lack of better term, mind-fucking (excuse my French) orgasmic. Actually, painful and I bleeded for a week. They made it sound so much...nicer in those romance novels that I used to like so much. My partner was patient, experienced and considerate and at the time - as if he knew the entire Kama Sutra by heart but still - like watching tennis...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not even close. I am not sure I knew what an orgasm was when I had sex the first time.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope - overweight son of a bitch.

Saw him last month. Kicked him in the nuts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I certainly didn't. The whole thing only lasted about 10 seconds!
Lurker
0 likes
Nope.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No! Took a long time to find a man decent enough to make sure I was pleasured first!
[
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nope. no way. not even in the ballpark.
0 likes
Yes. I'd been dating him for a couple years and was dying to finally have him. I'd been orgasaming through my clothes while making out with him, from early on in the relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. He was not very expierenced and not very good at holding back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. Aside from the pain and the mess,
when it was over I said to myself, "THIS is what everyone is talking about?"
It's impossible to make love ALL night ... unless you start as dusk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell. To the fuck. No.

Blood. Lots of blood.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
actually i did, several times.. my boyfriend kinda had fun with my body and he had a foreplay that got me crazy.. i was very very very horny and ready for it..
Lurker
0 likes
Not during the act but I did when he went down on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, we were both inexperienced.
Lurker
0 likes
No, nor the second or third time. I wasn't counting but probably not even during the first ten times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I seriously doubt that many had an orgasm the first or second or even more. I see some of our Lush Friends say they did and I believe them.

I liked the feeling and the control it gave me and I had no inclination to quit. Yes there was some pain and it was messy.

It took me a while but I sure am glad I continued to work at this pleasure like no other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He ate my pussy before he fucked me and I came then
Lurker
0 likes
No, not for years actually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first lover was older and he really knew what he was doing so not only did I have one but several orgasms!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No; not that he wasn't good he was awesome, but it was just too painful the first time.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
I actually did have an orgasm my first time but then again I had a great partner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no I didn't my first 3 or 4 times. My bf at the time was also a virgin and it took him a while to realize I wasn't due to his hastily conclusions. After that he would please me orally or during foreplay. It was a couple years later that I had my first orgasm from the actual act of sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. Took a while to achieve orgasm
Lurker
0 likes
No - but still had a damned good time. smile No regrets. I even think I remember his name but I'm not sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. It was painful and quick. At the time I thought..is that all?
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
0 likes
With a girl, yes, with a guy, no.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex