Login

Omnium Badge - Missing?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I just earned back my omnium badge yesterday, after four months of trying to get it back, just to notice it is once again disappeared. Can someone please explain to me why it is gone, again? I know it is not just me, because the only other person on Lush who has this badge (Green_man) has lost his also. Why has it been taken from us? I'm thoroughly confused.

Someone please help. I've worked really hard at getting that badge, not once, but twice now.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
I have no idea if you had any, but maybe they haven't adjusted the omnium badge to account for the incest category being removed?

If it's still looking for stories in that category, which no longer exists, that would explain why everyone who had it ( that you know of ) has lost it.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'm sure its just a gliche. Did you send a 'contact us' email? That is the best thing to do first. It gets reported and the appropriate measures will be taken.

I once had a badge disappear and reported it as soon as I discovered it missing. It was restored by the next day. On a site this large and interactive, things are bound to happen, and the response to fix them is always very fast.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by RejectReality
I have no idea if you had any, but maybe they haven't adjusted the omnium badge to account for the incest category being removed?

If it's still looking for stories in that category, which no longer exists, that would explain why everyone who had it ( that you know of ) has lost it.

That is what I'm thinking also. At least I hope so. I've worked really hard to get there, want to keep it this time.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I'm sure its just a gliche. Did you send a 'contact us' email? That is the best thing to do first. It gets reported and the appropriate measures will be taken.

I once had a badge disappear and reported it as soon as I discovered it missing. It was restored by the next day. On a site this large and interactive, things are bound to happen, and the response to fix them is always very fast.

You're right, Buz. I'll contact someone about it. Thanks darling
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Until everything gets settled with the incest category, badges will go missing. Just give us time to get everything settled.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥