0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Meat lovers! No innuendo intended!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hawaiian
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pepperoni and Hawaiaan
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Sausage, pine nuts, pepperoni, and lots of cheese.
0 likes
I generally keep it simple though I don't have a set menu. Pepperoni, mushroom, sausage, tomatoes. Maybe some roasted garlic or onions if I want a stronger flavour.
Lurker
0 likes
Meat feast with extra spicy beef an jalapenos every time smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Home made crust with Pepperoni, Ground Beef, Sausage, fried Onions & Green Peppers and Mild Pepper rings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dominoes large pizza, double decadence base, bbq sauce topping, with mozzarella, chicken strips, bacon, mushrooms, sweetcorn and ham.

Paradise in a box.
0 likes
so many to pick from my favorite is homemade grilled garlic chicken pizza
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pepperoni & cheese
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
BBQ meatlovers with a thin crispy crust. Aussie bbq sauce, not the smoky American kind, which is great on other things, but not pizza. Damn, that sounds so freakin good for someone who skipped lunch.
Lurker
0 likes
It's pizza… Pizza is just amazing in general. Silly question.
Lurker
0 likes
Cheese pizza!
Site administrator
0 likes
omg double cheese and double pepperoni ..
Story Verifier
0 likes
Thin Italian crust. Margherita base with red onion, beef and green chillies topping.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Pepperoni!

There is no such thing as a bad Pizza!
0 likes
Vegetarian pizza! Veggie Lovers. (Papa Johns) Then I like Hawaiian with Canadian bacon, or spinach pizza.

I would LOVE to try the most expensive pizza in the world! .......
Lurker
0 likes
Top any pizza with pineapples and I'm guaranteed to love it.x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Italian sausage topped
Lurker
0 likes
Pepperoni, pineapple and jalapenos...trust me on this. So bomb! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Thin crust sausage. I've had a good pepperoni, bacon (not canadian) and onion pizza before .

Sauce is what makes or breaks the pizza imo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thin crust taco pizza from a local place. They cover it in lettuce, cheese, hamburger and Nacho Cheese Doritos. It is so good and really great with a side of their breaded mushrooms.... Great now I'm hungry, better call them for delivery.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by loveupskirt
Meat lovers! No innuendo intended!

Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I had a quattro formaggi pizza in Rome a couple of years ago that changed my life. I'd honestly go back to Italy just for that.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Salami, mushrooms, olives, onions with extra sauce and cheese please smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Pepperoni, sausage, white onions, roasted red bell peppers and lots of cheese.