Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do you like to brush or comb a woman's hair?

last reply
32 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you enjoy doing this?

Is it ever sensual to you?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Yeah I'll cum on a woman's hair. Not on purpose though, I'm not an animal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
Do you enjoy doing this?

No but I do have a thing about washing people's hair, massaging the scalp and towel drying it. I find it very sensual.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

No but I do have a thing about washing people's hair, massaging the scalp and towel drying it. I find it very sensual.

Very nice..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
Do you enjoy doing this?

Yes, I comb my wife's hair after a scalp massage. It can sensual sometimes 'cause I can't count the times I've combed her hair then messed it up again making love to her. Smh
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Of course I would enjoy doing it.. it would be part of taking care of my special someone.
It could be sensual depending on the situation.. there is a big difference between doing it for "utility" as opposed to doing it as part of a sensual routine.
Any opportunity to touch, take care of, etc is all a part of that level of intimacy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I like doing it and I do it whenever possible. I love the feeling of My girls hair and she enjoys the pampering to so it's a win-win for us!
0 likes
I have a bit of a thing for hair, esp. long hair, so I'd find it very enjoyable and definitely sensual.
Lurker
0 likes
Tries not to offer my brush to anyone here...lol...

Yay!!

Roflmao
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm an hair stylist so I do it all the time
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Not really. I like to feel their hair against me when we're fucking/cuddling or I can play with them a little when we're watching a movie, but that's about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Few things are more intimate to me than combing her hair. I have a great set of really soft brushes that I have just for such occasions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do! It's pretty nice to do, very sensual, and I think it makes for a very intimate moment in general.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No.... I like to pull it or to feel it fall across my belly when I get a blow job :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No.... I like to pull it or to feel it fall across my belly when I get a blow job :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting answers.

I must just have weird issues, then - because i just don't like my husband doing any sort of personal upkeep for me like brushing my hair and shaving and all that.
Lurker
0 likes
I have brushed a girl's hair before. I enjoy it because she enjoys it. I have given soothing scalp massages too.
Lurker
0 likes
I love that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it and think it is very erotic !
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is a lovely sensuous pleasure & something I always enjoy.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely , it's a moment of erotic connection , that opens doors of emotions that men don't understand !
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do. It's very intimate. I like shampooing her hair and shaving her pussy too.
0 likes
yes I love to brush and comb \ womans hair; and yes it is very sensual[and when a woman's hair brushes over your face that is very sexual as she kneels!
danceswithsunlight
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My gf and I shower together usually. When we are not in a hurry, I wash her hair. Then afterwards, I brush her hair. I'll sit with my back against the headboard, and she'll sit with her back to me. I work the tangles out of her hair, and then brush her hair. Since we have just gotten out of the shower, we are usually naked. It is very erotic.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally love it. Its very romantic and sensual to me ^_^
The Code of a toy:
Pleasure can be achieved through joy or Sex.
To provide one with pleasure is to live. To live is to please someone.
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
I'm the Best of them all.