20.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey gals do you like 69 position
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sharing in the bliss of oral? Damn right I do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Best way for foreplay!!
[
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love 69 with her on top. Grab the fine cheeks apart and enyoy as she licks and sucks me deep.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh Goodness yes! Is there anything more intimate?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes very much so
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by rio2fun

It's fine for a bit of foreplay, but I find it way too distracting.

I can't concentrate on your cock of you're licking and sucking on my hoo-haa. Just can't. Sexual ADD?
0 likes
Of course! Tis one of my favourite positions and one my boyfriend's favourites.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by rio2fun

honestly I don't know how you gurls do it then, I for one cant concentrate when that is happening to me... I get distracted.. stop doing my part and it ends up just him eatin me out lol
Yes im the small bitchy chick in the corner, set me off and man do you know about it !!!
Lurker
0 likes
who doesn't lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I do not like 69img. I LUV it. Liv the taste of pussy, the arose that drifts from a nice clean butt. The lady working on my cock is an added advantage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OOHH hell yea
Lurker
0 likes
Oooooh Yeah Definitelysmile I also Love 70:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmmmmm of course
Lurker
0 likes
Watching two women and doing it with my wife
Story Verifier
0 likes
Yeah, I do. For as long as she'll let me.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
It's visually very erotic but I prefer to concentrate on what I'm doing.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes - whether it's me on top or the guy on top, it's definitely hot and a lot of fun where you can really take your time and get into the back and forth.

I'm not a huge fan of the standing-69. I was having sex with a guy that was really into this for a while (fbuddy) - he liked holding me upside down for both finger-fucking and tongue. It's intense in a good way at first, but hard to concentrate and the angle has to be 'just right'. I definitely prefer it horizontal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sure do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
69 is complete, intimate sharing.
And with Myra, a real thrill
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i actually dislike a 69er, i prefer concentrating on giving a man pleasure and then him giving me pleasure and me concentrating on orgasming as i am very hard to make orgasm
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a lil bit of an outlier here maybe. It feels more like "compromise" and less like "best of both worlds." Totally uncomfortable angle to suck cock from and I can't stay focused in that position well enough to reach orgasm so....yeah. I'll give it an "it's okay."
Lurker
0 likes
I love 69
Lurker
0 likes
While I do enjoy it, I prefer to give my man all of my attention. His reaction alone is a huge turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it. Lot of great things happened, Man walked on the moon, Woodstock, Led Zeppelin released first album and oh yeah, I was born!! HAHA

Edit: I do like it with women but not so much with men. With men I much rather it be more of an "I do you then you do me" thing.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

It's fine for a bit of foreplay, but I find it way too distracting.

I can't concentrate on your cock of you're licking and sucking on my hoo-haa. Just can't. Sexual ADD?

I agree!

It's nice for a bit of fun but I also find it hard to do a good job (see what I did there? Lol) if he's distracting me with oral pleasures, especially if he's any good at it...

I don't ever recall having an orgasm whilst 69ing, but I have when receiving cunnilingus...
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly....not so much.

I don't dislike it. Just prefer to concentrate on what I am doing to him or vice versa.

As others have said, I find it hard to cum this way. Would prefer to please him and then lay back and have him please me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I love it. Lot of great things happened, Man walked on the moon, Woodstock, Led Zeppelin released first album and oh yeah, I was born!! HAHA

Thanks Nikki's Mom, some of us know you are not with us anymore, but so many of us have benefited by being able to call your daughter friend!
Lurker
0 likes
Not so much.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rio2fun

Absolutely - it's awkward sometimes when there's too much of a height difference