last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK, I've had my share of males back in my day and I've always wondered:

Why does it feel so good to scratch your testes?

I've seen men throw their heads back and toes curl from the act. Is it really that good? Or is that only a few men in this world?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it feels that good for me of course I love the feel of scratching period. I also like the nails digging into my back and if while an oral encounter grabbing and digging into my sack...... Oh My God its perfect.
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting posting and I think it goes back to the cave men - but yes, it does feel good - and for many, based on the circumstances I think it is almost as habitual as breathing... I tend not to scratch in public lol... but if I am sitting on the couch watching TV or when I lay down in bed... I think I pretty much automatically scratch there within a matter of seconds. Now, I've got small balls - but even still, it gets warm down there and to give them a bit of relief and attention is a good feeling smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when a lady with long fingernails scratches my testes. It feel sooooo good!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Interesting, what made you ask?

I'm not well endowed but as mentioned when things get warm its an almost uncontrollable need to scratch. Sometimes a light touch is all that's needed, othertimes only a good claw hits the spot!

Always wondered if ladies have a similar need occasionally?

Xx
Lurker
0 likes
It's like watching a dog roll around on the ground. It feels great! For the dog. Scratching the sack just needs to be done. Do you ever get an itch in your ass crack? Well, us guys get them on our sack and we do take care of it. And because it's a sensitive sexual spot, we can become aroused doing so. Ever have to scratch near your clit and get wet or damp doing so? Trust me, my wife has.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes it is just shy of orgasmic!