rimming

last reply
22 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you guys like to have your asshole licked gently,roughly,tenderly?.or is it a no go area?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Gently, tenderly, it's more erotic.
Definitely a "go area" for me, love it.
Love giving it too so long as she is clean and hairless.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Licked and fingered gently, tenderly...longly
Ohh yes I love
Lurker
0 likes
Never had mine licked, so I'll let you know. Any volunteers?
Lurker
0 likes
It is a go go go area for me - and a good mix of gentle and tender with some firmer licks... it is all good smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by raker71
Never had mine licked, so I'll let you know. Any volunteers?

Never? You have to try it one day, you might love a tongue tickling your arse.
Lurker
0 likes
I like mine licked gently, and a finger or 2 slid inside - have just got a prostate massager so going to be trying that soon too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like the feel of a tongue on my asshole. really turns me on
Lurker
0 likes
Never had it done but I think I should like it.
Lurker
0 likes
Love to do it and receive it makes me horny and wild
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
One of my all time fantasies. To rim a woman as well as be rimmed. I think it would feel amazing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My ex girlfriend used to love doing it to me. Also she used to finger my asshole and suck my cock that is extremely hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like doing it to my wife in the heat of things, she has never done it back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hornychap
I like mine licked gently, and a finger or 2 slid inside - have just got a prostate massager so going to be trying that soon too

I've got a prostate massager, it's called my cock.
As to the question, I'm not keen on being rimmed but I love to rim a guy. I've rimmed girls but it's not the same, their scent and taste is totally different. The musky, sweaty ass on a guy is unbelievable. My mouth waters just thinking about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really, even if she wants to do it; it does nothing for me, but if she wants me to rim her, that's a totally different story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the girl wants to, I'll always let her lick my asshole.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to be rimmed!!!

It's All Good! :-)
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife and I only do it when we first get out of the shower. It feels great.
Lurker
0 likes
I would happily let the woman rim me and I would happily return the favour with added interest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now it's a no go, only cause I've never had it done.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a much bigger fan of performing rim jobs. Licking a sexy clean asshole is my favorite thing to do sexually. Women only of course smile
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I prefer offering than receiving, honestly. It can be hot when the girl is offering a blowjob and pauses to lick my asshole, but it doesn't really add much to my pleasure. The fun is more psychological for me, to feel like the girl really is the nasty kind.

Not that many girls offer it voluntarily anyway, in my experience.
0 likes
If she is willing to do it... I wouldn't be picky at all. Definitely a "go area" for me. And if she wants to do her way, regardless of what she wants to do, the all the better.