Login

Do you have distractions?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So today my husband and I had to swing out and deal with some random errand type stuff - limited time to do so. You know the 'going out, hon' routine: Sex, shower, dress, leave.

But after our shower - after all that fun sex - he was standing there, talking, and drying his hair. But jesus - water kept dripping from the tip of his cock. Drip drip drip. It glinted in the sunlight and just looked so fucking incredible.

"Are you listening to a word I'm saying?"

"No, I was watching the water drop from the top of your prick, babe."

LOL - I'm such a perv.
Head Nurse
0 likes
lol.

watching him bend over to weld something. so distracting. from the tool belt, to the wrangler jeans just right, to the muscles flexing in the sun...

What? did you say something?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Glad to know this happens to women as well
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yeah, plumbers crack will do it every time

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
So today my husband and I had to swing out and deal with some random errand type stuff - limited time to do so. You know the 'going out, hon' routine: Sex, shower, dress, leave.

But after our shower - after all that fun sex - he was standing there, talking, and drying his hair. But jesus - water kept dripping from the tip of his cock. Drip drip drip. It glinted in the sunlight and just looked so fucking incredible.

"Are you listening to a word I'm saying?"

"No, I was watching the water drop from the top of your prick, babe."

LOL - I'm such a perv.

Of course you are that is why you belong on Lush and can be appreciated by your friends.
0 likes
Do you mean when a fingernail breaks and it is rough? I cannot stand that! It is a BIG dostraction for me. 'Or do you mean when the cat jumps up between my legs in the middle of something or scratches at the door? Pets are also huge distractions. I have those mainly, and hate to be distracted FROM sex by some oustside source. Thankfully they are few and rare. The one's talked about initially are a pleasant distraction, so I am not opposed. I know what was meant and what was said about the water droplets and where they were dripped distracted, but of course! ~ isn't that only normal? Or of "what is normal" - perhaps "natural" is a better word? It is extremely common for me and does that make it perverted? I am ever distracted by anything I find arousing and it could be anything. Does that make me a pervert? I know my mind, and yes. lol.

I cannot fathom giving examples though because it seems infinite.
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Oh yeah, plumbers crack will do it every time

Yes, that too! LOL. 'Does it every time and usually not in a good way! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Of course you are that is why you belong on Lush and can be appreciated by your friends.

LOL - you know it!