Oral. why cant i have an orgasm during?

last reply
15 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have had 4 guys perform oral on me and i just CANT come!!!! dont get me wrong, it feels good. and each of these guys has a different technique. one guy even sucked me for more than 5 hours!!! not even kidding, he loved eating pussy but....he was good but i just cant come. and....i have had AWESOME sex but, its like a guy cant make me orgasm, only I can make myself orgasm

i have even told the guys what i like and my man gives it to me right but its like the big O is escaping from my sexual alphabet. know what im saying?

any suggestions?
Lurker
0 likes
Your men just don't know how to eat a pussy. It is a skill that takes experience ad skill. I offer lessons if anyone is interested
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe try an older man with some experience under his belt (pardon the pun). They know more about what it takes to please a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweet_escape
Maybe try an older man with some experience under his belt (pardon the pun). They know more about what it takes to please a woman.

Now thats a great idea!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Its not them, its you ... You are putting up a mental block
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex was like that. Nothing I did made any dif. Only thing that worked was an old Vib for the back. Years after we split she meet a guy who got her a little drunk and she finally after a dozen guys got her wish.

As DB said - it's a block she had. Maybe you have one, too.

Good luck

Batman

Point in fact. My sweetie of 23 yrs gets off 6 to 10 times in an hour. Found out it wasn't me. But my Ex helped me learn. Age of the person does make a world of differance.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SarahBeara18
i have had 4 guys perform oral on me and i just CANT come!!!! dont get me wrong, it feels good. and each of these guys has a different technique. one guy even sucked me for more than 5 hours!!! not even kidding, he loved eating pussy but....he was good but i just cant come. and....i have had AWESOME sex but, its like a guy cant make me orgasm, only I can make myself orgasm

i have even told the guys what i like and my man gives it to me right but its like the big O is escaping from my sexual alphabet. know what im saying?

any suggestions?

Try relaxing ...The more I try for an orgasm the more harder it is for me to achieve one with a partner..just sit back and enjoy it...maybe you need to have an emotional connection before you can have a sexual one...the first man i had an orgasm with both orally and sexwise I was in love with and the sex was amazing I could have 4-5 a day with him...
Lurker
0 likes
Your men just don't know how to eat a pussy. It is a skill that takes experience ad skill

not so fast!!!! I have a friend who can only orgasm thru actual intercourse, and her doc told her that some people just can't cum from their clit alone!!

A guy can make me cum with his mouth, but I will come even faster if he's using a dif. body part!! even if the guy's really good, sometimes the woman's body just demands a dif. type of attention!!

hope that helps??
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Sometimes you train your body to respond only to the way you touch it. I have a cousin who has a gorgeous girlfriend and he is very turned on by her. However, he spent 3 years without a girlfriend and got very used to his own touch. It takes him a long time to cum and it bothers him. His girlfriend, on the other hand, is loving it! Their solution is to play together until she can't handle anymore, and then he strokes himself till he cums either on her or in her mouth. Sometimes he can time it right and enter her right before he cums so she can have that experience as well. It took time and patience to solver their problem, but it works for them.

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Lurker
0 likes
Five hours and you can't cum, yet you say he's "real good"?

This goes along the lines of "doing something the same way, over and over, and expecting different results."

20% of all women can cum vaginally, with most of the rest needing clitoral stimulation of some form.

Out of those statistics, somewhere, are women with a condition Tech describes. This is where both people need to experiment and go with what works.
Seeker
0 likes
You could always work on yourself while he is doing his job. I have not heard of many men who do not like watching a woman pleasure herself. And while you are doing that, he can clean your fingers for you. It can be very erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lil_Birdie
You could always work on yourself while he is doing his job. I have not heard of many men who do not like watching a woman pleasure herself. And while you are doing that, he can clean your fingers for you. It can be very erotic.

I agree with Ms Birdie, My previous partner of numerous years wasn't able achieve orgasm with normal intercourse, so we worked, practised, instructed until we found the perfect solution for her pleasure which always included a healthy quality of oral sessions which included self as well as different techniques including vibrators and whatever else was needed to reach the big O.... it did take patience and practise, it was a masterful and enjoyable lovemaking way to please my partner and It did help me become a less selfish lover.
Good luck to you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with “loislane” --- if you’re going into it thinking “I have to cum” then it’s never going to happen.

You have to relax, and let loose. May be drink a beer or any alcoholic beverage of your choice; this helps to release your inhibitions. While it’s true a lot of women need to have a deeper connection with their partner in order to reach orgasm, this may not be the case for you. It’s probably that you’ve been through this before and you know you didn’t cum last time and you’re thinking that you’re not going to cum again. So, relax --- foreplay is not only oral, there are other sensitive parts all over your beautiful body..!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wondering if the advice received has changed the outcome of the question?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SarahBeara18
i have had AWESOME sex but, its like a guy cant make me orgasm, only I can make myself orgasm

any suggestions?

How do you orgasm yourself? Incorporate whatever that is into your intercourse somehow to make it work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try using the Altoids trick. Or maybe have him alternate between intercourse and oral sex.