Login

Ever been busted by the cops?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a producer for TV production company working on a new series for the Discovery Network about the wild, crazy, sometimes funny and totally true stories of the sexual misadventures and mishaps that people all across the country have found themselves in. And sometimes these adventures go wrong - you get busted by cops or someone walking in. Our show is a lighthearted, humorous look at these sticky situations, told from the point of view of the people who experienced them. Contact me!
0 likes
Isn't this more TLC stuff than Discovery?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by EPIndigo
Contact me!

What are you prepared to pay.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

What are you prepared to pay.

You know you'd do it for a 12 pack of MGD.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Isn't this more TLC stuff than Discovery?

Well it is taking what TLC does but adding the twist of getting busted. It is for Investigation Discovery. You have a story to share or know someone who might?
0 likes
Seriously, OP? Two separate threads on the same topic, advertising how Discovery is going to produce yet another waste of time? *headdesk thunk* should've stuck with "Dirty Jobs" and "Deadliest Catch", the Discovery Channel is rapidly becoming a nothing-to-see-here channel in our house.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!