Definition of "Incest"

last reply
1 reply
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am still waiting on guidance to be released on what will be defined as incest. I personally have never been too interested in incest stories, but at the same time I have enjoyed reading stories about borderline incest scenarios. As an example, a story about a man sleeping with his mother-in-law or a father who has a fling with his daughter-in-law. Will these stories not be permitted now? As you will read below, I was told there would be guidance posted on the forum about what teh definition as to what constitutes incest. Yet, this was a few weeks ago, and I have yet to see any policy updates on the forum section "site/forum guidelines". If there are any moderators or editors here, could you please tell us if we can expect to see this released as a site announcement anytime in the near future?

Inquiry to Lush about definition of incest--

Thank you for contacting the site.

With regards to the closure of the Incest category, the owner and moderators are currently discussing a new definition for what we feel constitutes incest and what will be accepted from here on out. We’re working on getting this posted as quickly as possible so please check the Site Announcements forum over the next couple of days for any new information.