Shrinkage?

last reply
13 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never witnessed it firsthand but I have heard that a man's cock will shrink drasticly after swimming or being frightened. There was even an Seinfel episode when George had shrinkage. So what is the deal with shrinkage? Is it a real thing? How small does that thing shrink?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like a frightened turtle.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Yes, it shrinks according to temperature and/or humidity, just like balls do. For me, I'd say that my dick can shrink almost half its usual size when it's really cold, especially in cold water.

Frightened, I'm not so sure. Maybe your balls might fall off if you're a wussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Whispurr
I have never witnessed it firsthand but I have heard that a man's cock will shrink drasticly after swimming or being frightened. There was even an Seinfel episode when George had shrinkage. So what is the deal with shrinkage? Is it a real thing? How small does that thing shrink?

Every man's penis will react differently, sweet. Some men can ejaculate and still maintain the length and girth of the cock; some men ejaculate, and the cock becomes completely flaccid, it shrinks to half the original length and girth.

The latter scenario, for me, only lasts temporarily, since after a few minutes it does regain girth etc. mine will recover much quicker, when my partner touches, sucks, or massages it.

Some women may experience a similar scenario with their nipples; would you agree?...

Regards,

Purple.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Whispurr

Cold temperatures cause blood vessels to constrict/shrink. Warmth causes blood vessels to dialate/enlarge. Also take into account that there is no skeletal support in the penis.

All those factors play a role in the shape shifting of a penis. Pretty neat huh ? I've actually never noticed what happens to my penis when i'm frightened so cant really elaborate on that one. If ur frighted your heart rate increases . Pumping blood more blood faster thru the body . I might have to ask about this one.wDlzqrIDcbhF7aM0
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my God! I'm an "innie"

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can confirm the cold water effect does cause you to shrink. It's only temporary though and as we used to say, "every wrinkle is worth an inch!"

Lurker
0 likes
Echoing others - cold or cool water or temps definitely are shrinkage makers. Not sure if there is a big difference in guys who are show-ers vs. those who are grow-ers - but as a grow-er, my shrinkage (esp. if swimming in really cool water for awhile) can turn it into a nub lol. I am sure a show-er would still see shrinkage but the result might not be as shocking lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes, the extent of deflation can be humiliatingly drastic! I swim laps at the local Y and when I go to the locker room that is populated with guys, most of whom were not just in the pool, it can be a bit embarrassing getting dried off and dressed.

So now I get in the shower and stroke myself just long enough to get it back up to a respectable flacid size. Then I can walk through the locker room with my head held high. The big head that is. If the little head is held high then I have gone too far and guys start to move away from me.

It used to surprise me how many women were not aware of this phenomenon. But when I started to think about it, any time a guy is in a situation where his cock is exposed in the presence of a woman, that is not usually a situation where shrinkage would be an issue smile
Lurker
0 likes
It's real and it gets VERY small in cold weather. My ex wife wanted to see me with 'shrinkage" once. We were outside one day playing in the cold and i made a statement that my cock was never going to come out again . She took me behind a tree and i pulled my pants down to show her the "shrinkage' and she couldn't believe how small it was. Only the head was sticking out from my balls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade

Every man's penis will react differently, sweet. Some men can ejaculate and still maintain the length and girth of the cock; some men ejaculate, and the cock becomes completely flaccid, it shrinks to half the original length and girth.

The latter scenario, for me, only lasts temporarily, since after a few minutes it does regain girth etc. mine will recover much quicker, when my partner touches, sucks, or massages it.

Some women may experience a similar scenario with their nipples; would you agree?...

Regards,

Purple.

I don't think that we are on the same page, Purple. I am aware that a man's cock will return to its flaccid state after he cums. But the shrinkage that I was referring to is a result of being imersed in cold water and the cock shrinks smaller than its normal flaccid state. Some of the guys here have described it as a frightened turtle or an innie or a nub.

I dont agree with the nipple scenario. My nipples definitely do not react that way. If anything cold water makes them bigger.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Whispurr

I don't think that we are on the same page, Purple. I am aware that a man's cock will return to its flaccid state after he cums. But the shrinkage that I was referring to is a result of being imersed in cold water and the cock shrinks smaller than its normal flaccid state. Some of the guys here have described it as a frightened turtle or an innie or a nub.

I dont agree with the nipple scenario. My nipples definitely do not react that way. If anything cold water makes them bigger.

As an update to my earlier reply - I just took a cold shower after a workout - got major league shrinkage going on right now. And it's funny - as I was in the shower, I thought of this posting as I noticed the shrinkage happen lol.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I believe it's the bodies way of maintaining a stable temperature for our little swimmers. Not only does the skin tighten and shrivel, kind of like adding a thick layer of insulation, but our jatz crackers (google that term) also retract. I would probably only find it embarrassing if that was the first time she'd seen it. That episode of Seinfeld is a classic. It would only work on George.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its very real the shrinkage that the cool water causes, but it can be reversed quickly by warm hands or a warm mouth.