0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Did he leave the site? So sad..
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
Did he leave the site? So sad..

He deactivated his account end of April.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I heard it was an undiscovered extreme case of butthurt. The doctors are still dislodging the internet from his ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

He deactivated his account end of April.

Thank you. Awww. That sucks..bummer..I never became his friend but I really wanted to..
Enjoyed his wisdom and knowledge...he was so nice to everyone..
He will be missed..
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Thanks, MF, just spit coffee all over my keyboard laughing...

Sorry about that...
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I heard it was an undiscovered extreme case of butthurt. The doctors are still dislodging the internet from his ass.

LMAO

Think this might be my favorite post
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Strange! I heard that he was fed up of some of the hatemongers who just like to cause trouble.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Strange! I heard that he was fed up of some of the hatemongers who just like to cause trouble.

Hopes that that isn't true...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

Hopes that that isn't true...

Afraid so.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Afraid so.

Mutters swear words...grrrrr.
Gives you a hug..wtf..seriously....fuck!

Mutters more swear words..

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Afraid so.

Actually, the last two things he did before deactivating his account were change his relationship status, then post about 'being hurt'.

So unless John and Felix were having an affair...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Actually, the last two things he did before deactivating his account were change his relationship status, then post about 'being hurt'.

A rather long bargepole sprung to mind.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Aww bummer..thanks..
Gives JohnC some hugs wherever he is...

Lurker
0 likes
Actually, in his last message; before he deleted; he said he was tired of the drama and no longer knew who he could trust.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
Actually, in his last message; before he deleted; he said he was tired of the drama and no longer knew who he could trust.

He knew who he could trust, he was a very intelligent guy.
However, he was sick of the dramas created by others nefariously. That type of behaviour can be very wearing and eats away at one's enjoyment on the site.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

However, he was sick of the dramas created by others nefariously. That type of behaviour can be very wearing and eats away at ones enjoyment on the site.

Very true..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

However, he was sick of the dramas created by others nefariously. That type of behaviour can be very wearing and eats away at one's enjoyment on the site.

I can see why ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera

I heard he got a suspicious rash

Allergy to feral cats.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all who were concerned.

I did deactivate my account because of continued drama and the forum simply stopped being what it used to be for me. I was notified of this thread so thought I should answer the questions directly. And as people can see, more games were brought to this thread too. So the general membership can make up their own minds on why people may simply have enough of it.

No, my leaving had nothing to do with Jack though (Magical_felix), though I do see he is up to his old behavior.

It is amazing how rumors spin though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

I did deactivate my account because of continued drama and the forum simply stopped being what it used to be for me. I was notified of this thread so thought I should answer the questions directly. And as people can see, more games were brought to this thread too. So the general membership can make up their own minds on why people may simply have enough of it.

No, my leaving had nothing to do with Jack though (Magical_felix), though I do see he is up to his old behavior.

Welcome back John, fuck dem all!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Aww good to hear from you and I'm sorry John..

I can see where you are coming from..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DikDango

Welcome back John, fuck dem all!! [/quote

I second this!!

Hugs you Dik..
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you both. But I am not staying. I just felt I should respond directly since it was brought to my attention.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Thank you both. But I am not staying. I just felt I should respond directly since it was brought to my attention.

You're welcome...

Aww crap..I understand ..goes away sad muttering..

Lurker
0 likes
Sorry you're not staying John, but I DO understand.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

You can't quit me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You can't quit me.

Define "quit".