Login

Would you if you could? Can you?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Is that her own hoo-hah? Good for her!!
I need to resume my flexibility training!
Lurker
0 likes
This would be what I call a "blunder" on my part. I found a great pic of a woman licking herself and thought it would make an interesting question. I wrote the post, selected the image and previewed it, but of course the image did not show in the preview. I decided maybe images didn't show in preview, so I went ahead and posted it. When it still didn't show, I stumbled around for awhile until I found a post by Liz that says I have to have 20 posts before I can post photos. I'm good with that, but now I am stuck with a rather stupid-looking post. If it is within your power as a forum guru, I would be pleased to have it deleted. I could not find any way to delete it myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LukeD2000
This would be what I call a "blunder" on my part. I found a great pic of a woman licking herself and thought it would make an interesting question. I wrote the post, selected the image and previewed it, but of course the image did not show in the preview. I decided maybe images didn't show in preview, so I went ahead and posted it. When it still didn't show, I stumbled around for awhile until I found a post by Liz that says I have to have 20 posts before I can post photos. I'm good with that, but now I am stuck with a rather stupid-looking post. If it is within your power as a forum guru, I would be pleased to have it deleted. I could not find any way to delete it myself.

You are at 16 posts now. Make a few more to get above 20 and then just edit the post and I would assume toe pic will be visible.

As for your question, I am pretty flexible but I can not (NO, I haven't tried to but I said I'm flexible, not a contortionist, LOL!) lick my own pussy. If I could, I would probably try it just to see if it tastes as Yummy as I am always told it is, HAHA!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

As for your question, I am pretty flexible but I can not (NO, I haven't tried to but I said I'm flexible, not a contortionist, LOL!) lick my own pussy. If I could, I would probably try it just to see if it tastes as Yummy as I am always told it is, HAHA!!

Would be pretty entertaining to watch you try though. Lots of exposed parts going on in that scenario. The way I'm imagining it anyway.
0 likes
Ditto, and probably would if I could, yes - why not. I saw a similar question and I wish I could find the picture I added of this cat spread-legged and back turned licking itself, because I am flexible but have not been able to do that... still nothing like a good tongue bath! lol

And no worries.