Husband-Wife-Another Guy

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies,

If your husband ask if would would have a threesome with him and other guy what would you think? Also being clear that no homosexual stuff to occur except the DP.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by jmosby
Ladies,

If your husband ask if would would have a threesome with him and other guy what would you think? Also being clear that no homosexual stuff to occur except the DP.

Wait! He wants me to have sex with another guy, but he's not willing to!?! Fuck that!

If he pushed the idea of "sharing" me with other men, the relationship would be over. Not my thing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hell yes soo my thing... sadly my hubby don't see it that way, and he is also not into guys... ... haha
Yes im the small bitchy chick in the corner, set me off and man do you know about it !!!
Lurker
0 likes
i'm lucky enough to have a bf that likes to share me, i enjoy mmf threesomes more than mff
Lurker
0 likes
i'm lucky enough to have a bf that likes to share me, i enjoy mmf threesomes more than mff
Lurker
0 likes
would have to say yes bring them on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well every couple is different and every person is different, right? So we need to listen to the other persons needs and desires and fantasies. Being too judgmental is totally wrong I think. For a lot of girls this is a total fantasy and to have a guy actually WANT to participate would be a dream....right girls? So I don't think it means he doesn't adore you.....maybe he has deep repressed needs that you don't understand. Plus "sex"....I mean like hot animal sex.....and "love"....long-term supportive relationships love.....are not the same thing. A couple may have a long-term supportive relationship, but maybe.....I mean I'm too young to know.....but maybe at some points those two people need to have episodes of hot animal sex to charge up their "couples battery"??? My mom says couples need to keep it "fresh" and "hot" or else the relationship dies. She's got more experience than me so I believe her.