Login

True Story you want to share on a Investigation Discovery show

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a producer for TV production company working on a new series for the Discovery Network about the wild, crazy, sometimes funny and totally true stories of the sexual misadventures and mishaps that people all across the country have found themselves in. And sometimes these adventures go wrong - you get busted by cops or someone walking in. Our show is a lighthearted, humorous look at these sticky situations, told from the point of view of the people who experienced them. The show includes interviews with the people in the story. You can PM if you have questions.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Why not post your direct contact information? The more you post, the more desperate and/or illegitimate you seem. Do you even have a contract for this show, or is this just something you're hoping that Discovery will consider?

While I agree that the multiple threads asking variations on the same question is probably raising more eyebrows than genuine interest, we'd actually prefer you communicate by PM rather than posting personal contact information or advertising for a website or network.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was posting in several threads to see which topic got the most views. **contact me via PM to receive my business email address.** by moderator