Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever heard of a Rainbow Party ? Is there an equilavent more female oriented ?

last reply
1 reply
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While having a brew with an Army buddy the other day he mentioned a phenomenon from waaay back called a Rainbow party. During this event the ladies of the group would each use a different color lipstick while giving oral sex to each of the men one after the other. This resulted in a 'rainbow' of lipstick colors on the men's members.

As we were discussing it our waitress overheard and was asking about it. You should have seen my bud trying to tactfully explain this. LMAO.

Anyway, that conversation got me to wondering if there was a more female oriented version of this game ?

All I can think of is different taste sensations like peppermint, spearmint, etc. the men might apply before they give the ladies their turn.

Anyone have any ideas or comments ?
And maybe just remind the FEW, if ill of us they speak, that WE are all that stand between, The Monsters and the Weak !
Michael Marks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That puts a new twist on the high tide mark.
I have never used flavoured or different coloured lipstick other than shades of red, however;
I have been guilty many years ago of changing and colouring my pubic hair, and that caused a few unusual comments. I wish I still had some of the pics of it back then and the combinations when we used coloured condoms at the same time.