Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Old email address?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Just had a weird one. I changed the email address on my account last week. Most of my Lush notifications (PM notices, forgot password messages, etc.) are going to the new address. However, this morning a thread watch notification went to the old address. Are there other places where an email address is stored besides the one in Personal Details or was this just a fluke? (PS. I'm putting a watch on this thread so we'll see where notices from it go).
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Just had a weird one. I changed the email address on my account last week. Most of my Lush notifications (PM notices, forgot password messages, etc.) are going to the new address. However, this morning a thread watch notification went to the old address. Are there other places where an email address is stored besides the one in Personal Details or was this just a fluke? (PS. I'm putting a watch on this thread so we'll see where notices from it go).

I reckon you might have earned yourself a Bug Slayer badge with this one, kitty cat.

I wonder if the site remembers the email address on your account when you set a forum thread to send you alerts, instead of checking what email address you currently have set. That would explain you still receiving emails on your old address after changing your settings.

I'd send a copy of this to Gav, see what he says.

Liz x