Pointed bra...

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies,

My partner is a natural 38c, with great nipples; she will only ever wear a bra that make her tits looked very pointed. The company is called Triumph. I love the natural look of breasts, especially where there has been no surgery.

Girls, do you like wearing pointy bras, if so, what is so special about them, to you personally, psychologically, physically, or even gratuitously?....

Love,

Purple...x
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade
Ladies,

do you like wearing pointy bras, if so, what is so special about them, to you personally, psychologically, physically, or even gratuitously?....

I remember those old-timey pin-up girls and I even think my mom had some pointie-er bras. BLAK. Bullet bras?

No. I might try but I NEVER liked breasts looking like sharpened pencils yet I think the conical effect was sort of for dramatic reasons maybe~ ? I guess I can see how that could be erotic and for some people a turn on to see. I thought they looked awkward and uncomfortable, or my shape they seemed like they would be. (To be honest I have never tried a pointy bra and had no desire).

Those bras make it look like harder orerect nipples.
I don't have that problem though, no matter the bra or how padded, mine stick out erect naturally almost at all times and through any layers.

I am very rounded. Mine are natural and yet do not "slope" in that dip and up-curve I have seen people comment on here are natural... no... shape varies. Pointed bras may help women who sag or who are more curve shaped or with the up curve pointie-er shape breasts, and may accent that erect look, (although points do not seem totally natural in THOSE bras), some women may just like the unigue point (?)

Anyway, I do not like them personally. I do not like them for me and I do not care for how they look in how they separate the breasts so there is not cleavage. They also look deadly, (put an eye out with those things) lol.

I do like very natural feeling bras and things.
I am happy with my breats though, as one feature I feel blessed not to have to complain about or desire to seek help or sccent because it is not needed.
I like breasts round, too, personally, or oval, I like cleavage and I prefer those that are more centered, but everyone is different.

Guys LOVE Marilyn Monroe-everyone did, and she wore pointie bras.
Making a comeback: Doesn't it make you want to pinch their nipples? lol
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
They would look ridiculous on me. They may look sexy by themselves, but under a blouse they just look strange and un-natural.
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried them
love my curvy shape
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell no! For fancy dress maybe but I cannot see how a woman would like to wear these under clothes!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That look was very big in the 50's and 40's.

As for me, I have never worn one and I probably never will. I love the curvy natural look. But if that is what she likes, well they are her boobs right. She has the right to have them look anyway she pleases!
Lurker
0 likes
I have always suspected that those pointy bras of the past worked best with women who are far fuller than me. I just lack the mammary bulk for them!