Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bitten or Scratched In Throes Of Passion...?

last reply
14 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Bitten...

17 votes remaining
Scratched with fingernails... (2 votes) 12%
Pain can be pleasure (5 votes) 29%
I Bite (3 votes) 18%
I Claw (0 votes) 0%
Blood (0 votes) 0%
I like a combination of some or all (9 votes) 53%
I DO NOT like any of these (1 vote) 6%
No biting or no extremes (0 votes) 0%
I like forceful, but only if in the mood: depends (5 votes) 29%
0 likes
Do You -or Do you enjoy being bitten, scratched (or anything similar) during sex?
How or Where?

What Are Your Turn-Ons/Offs or Limits IF Any?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really love the feeling of nails down my back as well as being bitten and biting and clawing not to the point of bleeding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My baby (1LovelyKinkyKitsune) you know I will do all sorts of combinations of love bitting, scratching, and hickeys. I will be gentle as a wolf to you my 1LovelyKinkyKitsune and you can bite me as hard as you can or you can nibble on me as much as you want . Now when it comes to boo-boos well I will take care of your boo-boos by licking and kissing anywhere part your body. ;)
0 likes
I like Wild Sex. It's is great. I get turned on just thinking about it! I think it is someting better shown than described, though. I never really cared for little love nibbles and I don't really want sudden wincing pain (though a hard bite on my neck when I am into it is very good!) I don't need senseitive areas bitten too hard, but I really enjoy some biting ~ especially my neck to be kissed, sucked and bitten! It is perfectly okay for my bf to leave a mark.41ROzxcwf3xkS2BI

I admit that I bite and scratch and nom. I do not always scratch and I do not always scartch super hard... I tend to bite the neck harder, (just like what I like) but I can bite all over~ anywahere that raises that enjoyment level at that time.1fYxu7dYDI7cjOHW

It is not about pain (if any is caused) -it is about being caught up in the moment!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it possible not to bite at least a little?
I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Bite me.

Yes please!
I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I wouldn't say I enjoyed it, but if you have to get scratched, what better way? Mostly girls have dug into me. Guys always tend to be overly careful of hurting me because I'm so petite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scratched and clawed during the passion by women only. The men are more demonstrative in other ways.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my lady to mark her man.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I enjoy biting/nibbling, however I always end up with men who don't like to be bitten.

Story of my life...
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
nah, not my thing at all. however, i do love feeling nails graze my skin and a nibble here and there. i used to have long natural nails and have dated guys who enjoyed being scratched, though.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love feeling a woman's nails digging in or scratching my back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love her nails in my back as she cums.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've been bitten and scratched.

Have you ever had your anus bitten?