Long and Hard (2 votes) 8%
Fast & Furious (0 votes) 0%
Oral Sex (1 vote) 4%
Just get it OVER with! (0 votes) 0%
Kinky or Creative (3 votes) 13%
Heated & very physical (11 votes) 46%
Rough or Forceful (5 votes) 21%
0 likes
So many kinds of sex... so what do YOU like?

I'm sure we like all kinds of sex... and depending on the mood... (some may like one way more than others). I ran out of room on the poll <above> but how do YOU take your sex? Straight? 'With sugar? Do you like a glass or two of wine beforehand? Do you want to be taken out somewhere first? Do you like make-up sex or emotional sex best? Do you love Anal? Do you prefer mutual masturbation? 'or do you desire lots and lots of foreplay or oral? Do you like yours with candles, lights on or off, sultry or clothes ripped off? 'or do you prefer a 'quickie'? What is your standard or what do you like? Does your partner like the same?

Lurker
0 likes
i get off the hardest when it is rough and forceful, i do enjoy all kinds,but rough sex gets me everytime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I could only vote for one, I chose "with lots of foreplay and buildup". But it will really depend on my mood, how horny I am, the person, the setting, etc. Is it a man or a woman? Or Both? Most times it will be a combination of several of the choices.

It is true what they say, Variety is the Spice of Life!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it all really depends on the mood the place and the person but I like it all open for anything
0 likes
It is very true, it depends on the mood.

Quickies are great but I REALLY like marathon sex!! (At least the longer and more time together, I think is really nice & special). For me, it is about makinglove as well as lustful fucking. I like it raw and real, whether we build or go straight to. I like it to come from somewhere deeper within and not a surface thing, or that will not do for me at all - I'd rather have no sex if it is just purely superficial and nothing special. I do not mind the f-word (especially when used properly and punctuated~ sultry~ WOOOO, but I have learned to enjoy spooning and cuddling too. I also love kissing and the touching -hungry for more and enjoying the moment.)

I like creative sex of whatever it is that you are putting some real umfph into and going that extra mile just because you ENJOY it, and enjoying doing things - whatever that is, for each other. It is nice to know what really turns someone on and what they like because it can flow very naturaly and instinctive at those just right moments when you truly enjoy all that.

Romantic? Mood setting? I like some of that sometimes. I appreciate a man's efforts. I can truly enjoy flowers, candles, silk camisole or something sexy, bath together... something slow... soft music, that laid back private time whether cooking or going straight for dessert (as long as we are not TOO slow in building). I do like to play, to tease, to be woo'd, to be chased, and to be wanted... especially until he cannot stand it anymore!

I can also enjoy a night out, and dancing or out somewhere - ADVENTURE & FUN, also being risky in our touch and teasing each other, finding those dark corners or too excited to wait for that must have passion... inappropraite or not, that wrestling and reluctance vs temptation and desire.

'Or bursting through the door and clothes ripped and peeled while attached and kissing as we have only made our way a few steps in. Thrown down, or picked up... bring on the ice cubes or fur rug!

I like kinky. I like to try new things and repeat our favs. I like to keep things spiced up and unpredictable too. I like sensual, and using those five senses, I like emotion and real passion. It can be extremely loving and intimate OR bursting at the seams with lustfullness - or BOTH. I like it hot and overwhelming. The kind that leaves you breathless and then wanting more!

Rough and hard is fine too. I may be treated like I'm a fragile little a china doll that will break, but I would rather be treated with abandoned lust ;)

Yes... I want sugar with that! (Kissing) and I take mine with cream.... !

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoyed reading the above, but I fear for me it is quite literally 'the stuff of dreams'.
Sam
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I can't really answer that poll definitively. I love sex in so many different ways, depending on my mood, my energy, and my partner
Lurker
0 likes
Should not be routine
innovation is essential
kinky..........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It honestly depends what mood I'm in, wildly, I could want it soft and sensual, or hard and rough, but mostly in is in between that. I also adapt to what a partner wants, so it half depends on them, as well. Also, how tired I am, and where I am come into consideration.
Lurker
0 likes
full of foreplay. Keep it exciting