Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anyone have issues with male partner having a low sex drive?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have seen this posted for men regarding their female partners but think it deserves a female thread. I go through highs and lows with my partner. I feel like my sex drive blows his out of the water. Curious if there are others out there in similar circumstances. We have been together a long time and are just way too comfortable. Time to shake things up a little.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, my ex-husband had low libido issues as far as I was concerned. That's one of the reasons he's my ex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have this issue with my partner, when we do have sex it is fantastic but just doesn't happen often enough for me.
0 likes
Ditto as JacquieJ -but not "the reason" he is an ex, though his libido was not satisfactory compared to what I wanted, and that just sucked. I am GLAD we are not together!
I do not know if I had EVER been with someone whose drive was quite as high, or close to mine before my current partner. My ex was quite a bit older & diabetic (though I think most things were in his mind & mental or a combo). I am with someone much younger now and that drive is NOT a problem. For the first time I am evenly matched in sex drive. I wish that he could continue more, not go longer, that does not really bother me so much as I would REALLY like the refractory period to be less and be able to go again and again and repeat, but I am glad it is still MUCH better than things before him! There is not much he can do about that, so it is just the way it is that I must sometimes wait. He has a very high sex drive, though. I am glad. I really think I need that... so not complaining really.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In the beginning the ex and I had the same high sex drive. As the years went on those drives started to part. Mine rose while his fell. Even when we were trying to have kids (with really no pressure) we were only having sex twice a month. The he wondered why we were not pregant after about six months... I told him "You need to have sex more than twice a month." It went downhill from there. The lack of sex is not what broke us up but it did not help.
Lurker
0 likes
My man and I used to have sex 4 or 5 times a day, now due to medical conditions I am lucky to have it from him once a month! He has tried different meds but they all seem to leave him unable to obtain an erection. I do not blame him for it but I sure do miss what I once had!