Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever walked in on your girlfriend or wife having sex?

last reply
24 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep, was a major contributing factor to the divorce.
Lurker
1 like
I have not but know somebody who has just wished it was filmed. This girl knew something was going on between her BF and this waitress from a nearby bar. One day GF sees the waitress' car parked on the street of her BF's apartment - so GF sneaks inside - and hears her BF and the waitress going at it in the bedroom. Important point: the GF is about 5'8" and solid; the waitress is about 5' and petite.

GF sneaks to the bedroom to see waitress riding her BF cowgirl. GF barges in and grabs the waitress off BF and throws her to the ground and a Jerry Springer show scene breaks out. If this only could have been videoed it would have gone viral.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yep walked in and watched her takin it doggie style. It was a huge turn on
Lurker
0 likes
ummm i think that wont end well lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bowboski24
ummm i think that wont end well lol

Silly man and some of you others too. It need not be a disaster, after all, it is only sex and if I remember right it is 2016.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, quite a few times, but it wasn't like I didn't know what was going on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Three times in all on my Ex before I gave up hope.
Lurker
0 likes
Many many times though usually not by accident.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Walked in on them? No. Got 'accidentally' texted a video of her fucking her best friend's partner? Yes.
Well, it's competition time again - so if you want to read an erotic poem about love, lust and heartbreak, check out
I wanted more

Other stories I'd heartily recommend (and wish I'd written myself) include:
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/losing-it.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/for-my-hands-only.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/made-in-london.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/highlight-reel.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, that's never happened to me. Although, I did once walk in on a girlfriend masturbating which was pretty hot and that did lead to her and I having sex.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We were at a house party and eventually an orgy developed in one room. When I finished realised my wife was not in the room, found her in another room with a guy from a couple we had swapped with many times. I stayed to watched it was extremely arousing to watch him pound her. It sounds strange but I had not actually properly watched her getting fucked before because I was usually busy myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have not walked in to see the visual, but she was in the next room and hear her as we were swapping
Lurker
1 like
I've walked in while she was with her gf. Was hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep! Two times with the same guy.
Mary Poppins
1 like
Walked in on my husband once, he was with his secretary. It was okay though. Turns out she was choking and he was performing the Heimlich maneuver. Not too sure why they had to do in naked but hubby knows best.
Be nice to each other

colin123
0 likes
Only when it has been planned, I love my wife getting extra cock
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I’d love to walk in on my wife getting fucked…and watch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First time the wife and I wanted her to fuck a buddy we all had a few drinks, I said I was going to bed they could keep on drinking. 30 minutes later he was doing her on the couch, I snuck in and was sitting on the loveseat for a couple of minutes when they realized I was watching. He almost freaked I told him he better make her happy. Love watching her.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I caught her in our bed with another woman. Wife had her face so deep in pussy, she didn't even notice I walked in. It became a threesome at that point...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have but it is no big deal. Always enjoy seeing her get off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope

Fantasy walking in on here with another woman...yah I know...shocking ?
0 likes
That's a no here as well. In fact, I've also never had anyone walk in on me while having sex, come to think of it ha