Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you had a professional massage turn into sex?

last reply
59 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
No, but it's my number one concern.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Years ago in a Toronto bath house. When he rolled me over I got a fantastic BJ and he swallowed it all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Years ago in a Toronto bath house. When he rolled me over I got a fantastic BJ and he swallowed it all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a few massages, one was with a young and very sexy woman and I would have loved it to turn sexual but unfortunately none did, but a girl can remain hopeful....smiles.
The Linebacker
0 likes
No
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Nope.
Its a nice fantasy, but happy endings don't come from true LMT's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gulp.......I've had an amateur massage that turned into (very messy) sex ?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, all my massages have been on the up and up, but I have always wanted to get one with a happy ending.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to have a happy ending after a massage but never had the courage to ask.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, But I have gotten turned on a little a few times. But a real professional will notice that and move to another part of your body. When I go for a massage, I want a massage and not sex.
Lurker
0 likes
yes - and I have done massage that turned into sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several years ago, I had to go to China for work. I was there for about a month. I had hurt my back right before I had to go. When I was there, I was working 18 hours a day, 7 days a week for the first couple of weeks. Finally, I had a day off, so I decided to order a massage from the hotel to help with my back. It was a mainstream American hotel (Marriott, Sheraton, Hilton), so I didn't even consider that it would be anything other than a legitimate massage.

I was expecting a male massage therapist. I was wrong, she was a young nice looking woman. As soon as she walked in the room, she stripped to her bra and panties. I lay on the massage table and she began to work on me. It was a nice relaxing massage, but then she started soliciting me for "additional services". I would not fuck her as I had no condom, and was definitely not going bareback. So I ended up with a happy ending. First and only time that I have had a massage turn into something more. My back felt much better after the massage as well.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Lurker
0 likes
Would love to have a massage that led to extras
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, but had a speeding ticket from a cute female OPP officer turn into sex in her car. Just north of Barrie, if memory serves.

amy
kisses, amy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope and not sure I'd want to with any of the masseuses I've had honestly. I did have a friend that was a regular of one guy and she said they did it once on her last appointment with him before she moved to another state. Have to take her word for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had many massages through the years and all have been professional. The only ones that go to a Happy Ending are those I give my wife or she gives me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but i can dream
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Travel to Asia..... even in the most professional massage outlets... plenty of offerings. And... a number of the ladies don't mind you return the favor!!!! I am talking about traditional, non-red light, non-model places! Well, the high price, 5 star hotel and equivalent outlets... nope, never. For those of you who want to be safe, lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No - it's never happened to me but then I know it has happened to a couple of friends of mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. Got an erection once and the masseuse professionally ignored it.
Love Bug
0 likes
No but my massage therapist is smoking hot, he always cops a few sneaky feels.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
No, but it's my number one concern.

Being a masseur was your choice. You could always find a different line of work... or start doing massages on women.
Lurker
0 likes
No. It's a great fantasy perhaps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a happy ending at the mandarin oriental in KL
The Linebacker
0 likes
What? You mean that isn't supposed to always happen?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
No but it sounds hot.....