Login

Hall Pass

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, if your man gives you permission to have a night out just so you can let your hair down and have some fun would you look to hook up with a guy if your husband encouraged you and wanted you to really have some fun.
0 likes
Nice of you to ask? Why would I want that? Better yet why would YOU want to encourage them? All I know is that I have no need for that in the long-term relationship I am in, would not ask, and have no want or wish to do anything to hurt or jeopardize it. Plus~There are other ways to "refresh" that are not so potentially detrimental.

Don't get me wrong. I understand the kink. I understand there are several reasons why someone could want that. I just DON'T understand the hypocrisy.

I was given a pass once in a former relationship where I was engaged and this really good-looking friend of mine that I worked with wanted to take me out for my birthday and I asked if I could. He gave me a card and he took me to a nice dinner ~ JUST dinner. There was nothing more. Why? He was sweet, nice, obviously liked me, even if he did not "try" anything it was still pretty clear he wanted to go out BEFORE I got married and stuff, but it did not happen because I am faithful when I am in a relationship and I am not like that. If I want to fool around I could ANYtime and I don't need permssion. Some people like it THAT way... but whatever way you like it or someone else does, if I want to see other people, I will just simply not be exclusive or married. My desire is not to be so disrespectful again. If my marriage needs revivng, I am creative, I will find another way. I believe in treating someone like I would want to be treated. Trust and respect are important to me. Permission does not help that aspect to me.

Sorry.
I will pass on the "Hall Pass"
I can go out and have a lot of fun without that...
I do not have to have a "hook-up" to let my hair down.
A Hall Pass is not my thing.

Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your honest post. I look at it as a man giving his lady time to explore and have fun. I understand everything you posted. I have not done this with my wife and if there is anything above all else that I want if for my wife to be happy and satisfied.