last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey Ladies

I am 23 years old and have been single for quite some time now...unfortunately. I joined this site a while back and love it!!! I haven't posted in a forum before so I thought I would try it...

Due to my age and obvious overabundance of hormones I am interested in sex chatting (cybering). I understand the concept but not how to start a conversation with someone on this site....I am looking for advice in this matter.

Thank you for your time and have a nice weekend.
0 likes
There is talking about sex... (one of my favourite subjects), and there is getting "aroused" talking about sex... (even "physically" aroused) talking sexy, talking dirty, talking about what you like, what you want (while maybe playing with yourself in private or ) -it is not that hard, or just discussing fantasies and personal thngs. That would be a start. You can also exchange pictures or webchat. If not "real" pictures of yourself - you can shoot from the neck down or tell them you want to "show" them random pictures from places of things you like and think are sexy!

Personally, I wasn't into that. I really had not done much in that way. I became more openminded and it took the right person and situations.

I met my boyfriend online. It started out more innocent than going straight to cyber sex, though he flirted. I had an online guy I liked and a relationship and I was faithful, but he was patient and did not stop wanting and hoping. We met on a non-dating site. We formed an internet relationship and became friends, spent time, got to know each other, before any real personal info or pics ever trickled into being of any exchange like FB or normal pictures or face chat, and we became best friends first. I won't say more. I know some peeps are not into the whole "get to know" going slower or "real life" thing and for obvious reasons they just want some cyber sex, but to me it is not the same level of hot - I like creative and the emotional connection. Now we do all kinds of stuff and enjoy everything we do.

I have heard a lot of complaints by other people... not only on the chat or cyber sexing, about it being dry or boring too, but also on how they were treated (mainly men, but a few women). So, I think beyond the deeper stuff, it is a good idea to make sure someone wants the same things you do UPFRONT.

Good Luck.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe try the chat side of things? Only been here about a month and not overly inclined in that direction myself but there does seem to be a lot of it that goes on in chat. What's always worked for me on other sites is when someone gets to know me through being friendly and funny. It might not happen the same night we meet but maybe it will after we chat and click a few more times.

If you write and contribute stories maybe you could strike up friendships with other authors and who knows maybe one of those will click.

Moral of the story is don't rush it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just try chatting all you have to do is be there and someone will tap you on the shoulder and they will help you learn how... you don't have to force it...
Lurker
0 likes
Try to read the mood 9f the gal with general talks
and slowly cum to the point
as the talk heats up there will b3 n9 3scape for her and event7ally she will be ur b8tch
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chat first then cyber