last reply
3 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey All,
So I have been in this lifestyle for sometime and have just recently taken it from virtual to reality. I am finding that one of the most difficult aspects is communication. I have been in a relationship with my Master for a year and some months, most of the time we have communicated though the internet and it is always easier to communicate through the internet than to face the person. Does anyone have suggestions to better talk with my Master in person? I have tried writing in journals, but would like to improve on talking to him face to face.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
PK56,

Its your heart that needs to do the communication, I find communicating with my Master as if we are just an average couple, obviously with my reverent respect, but it helps us to stay in touch with who we are. The lifestyle is just an extension of a normal relationship. We are soon going to be planning for kids, so we are already working on modifying my chores and what I'm allowed to wear around the house as I refuse to be naked around my children. I brought this up respectfully and with care to my Master and he didn't even question it, I hope this helps if not feel free to PM me and we can talk more. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PKS6
Hey All,
So I have been in this lifestyle for sometime and have just recently taken it from virtual to reality. I am finding that one of the most difficult aspects is communication. I have been in a relationship with my Master for a year and some months, most of the time we have communicated though the internet and it is always easier to communicate through the internet than to face the person. Does anyone have suggestions to better talk with my Master in person? I have tried writing in journals, but would like to improve on talking to him face to face.

I would try voice or cell phone..

It's also a lot of fun for edging..smiles.
0 likes
It is a learning process. It should come to flow naturally. Nothing needs to be obscuring that communication between you. It is part of deepening the relationship. Define the terms in what he wants in the way of the relationship and communication. It might have been easier taking smaller steps, like my sister said, through phone or other communication first.

I am much like you, and coming up on 2 years in July.