Lie detector

last reply
18 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If you had a lie detector, what would be the questions you ask your husband or boyfriend?
Head Nurse
0 likes
If you require a lie detector, you have much bigger problems than a simple question.

If I feel I need a lie detector, I leave. Trust is paramount, and I won't put up with lies. Any answer bothers me less than the lie.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing, because I don't want to have to answer any questions.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by _Atlantis
If you had a lie detector, what would be the questions you ask your husband or boyfriend?

Where's all the chocolate which I bought last Saturday?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
My lady friend once asked me about getting one of those trace your phone services so see could know where I was. She tried to couch this as some sort of safety, 'for my benefit' thing.

Just the look I gave her convinced her it was a bad idea. I will and do tell her anything she wants to know. I'm no saint, and she is aware of that fact, for better and worse. And that's fine.

When she stops trusting me though, then no love can exist. Same with a lie detector. Show up with that in the morning, you'll be having lunch by yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now this is a fight or flight starter in relationships and damn pretty useless to solve anything. If you're partner doesn't value honesty then be damned but be warned honesty does not come for free you might in the end prefer the lie to the truth.
The Linebacker
0 likes
The reason lie detectors are not admissible in court is because they are inaccurate. Medieval torture is much better at getting to the truth. I prefer stretching people on the rack.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Buz
The reason lie detectors are not admissible in court is because they are inaccurate. Medieval torture is much better at getting to the truth. I prefer stretching people on the rack.

Hey! It's good enough for Maury!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Pfft, William Wallace never gave in!

Lurker
0 likes
"Does your mom *really* care for me?"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by _Atlantis

I do have a lie detector... it's her eyes ... giggles

they answer all my questions ...

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bedhead82
"Does your mom *really* care for me?"

that is intelligent and funny .. giggles biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd probably ask him if he believes in astrology. One always needs to know those things.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Where's my goddamn snickers bar!?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I wouldn't want to know.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Where's my goddamn snickers bar!?

Clare at it as revenge for you eating her Mars bar biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Clare at it as revenge for you eating her Mars bar biggrin

I'll have my revenge. I've hidden her bag of pick-n-mix from the cinema the other night

Saw Godzilla, wasn't great.

Saw him in the movie, too.

RAWR!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would make SURE he thinks I'm the only attractive girl in the universe and that he never even liked anyone until he met me.

(Just kidding. I have no desire to hook him up to a lie detector.)