3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If yeah, how much?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NAY!! Although a day or two growth can be sexy on the right guy. But not a full beard or mustache.

Dave Grohl is an exception of course!
Lurker
0 likes
I would say No way!!! last year.
I say Sexy!!! now. ;*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband has a mustache and it does not cause any problems except when he has just trimmed it, when it can be a bit sharp, depending where he is putting it at the time!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I like both but some scruff is definitely very sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
some stubble is great on some guys. No more than that.
0 likes
Facial hair is sexy... (overly is not) but it depends, some guys look good with or without and some really pull it off so well, and know how to work it. They need to know how to wear it, and how to keep it trimmed, nice and neat looking. A well cropped, close cut is my fav whether it is a patch, goatee, mustache, or scruff. Too much hair growth is not a turn on for me. I do not like full beards. I cannot stand "neck beards." There are many variations that can be very sexy and smooth can be sexy.

Lurker
0 likes
Like someone said above, neck beards aren't so hot. However, I love facial hair!!! Different things will look good on different faces, so you need to figure out what works. I like scruff, full beards, mustaches, all of it. Just depends on the guy to maintain it in it's sexiest form.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone got a razor.......?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it depends..some guys look better without it. personally, i like a little stubble, especially when he's going down on me.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Lurker
0 likes
yes please, and it depends on the guy on how much hair
Lurker
0 likes
yes please, and it depends on the guy on how much hair
Lurker
0 likes
For me NO. I really dislike it, I may find a little designer stubble acceptable but then that has to be groomed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It seems I'm in the minority here because I love beards. If the man can't grow an even beard however it should be shaved, the patchy look is totally awful.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
I will pass on facial hair. Although for the number of guys I see one the street with stubble there most be lots of woman out there who either like them or just put up with it.

If a guy is so disinterested in me that he will not bother to shave, then I am pitching my goodies in the wrong place.

At one time I rode a ferry to work and the was a guy that just blended into the bulkhead. He was gone for a few weeks and when he returned he had a full salt and pepper. Now there was a man that I would do just about anything for.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
NAY!! Although a day or two growth can be sexy on the right guy. But not a full beard or mustache.

Dave Grohl is an exception of course!

I'm with Nikki on this one. It really depends on the guy, but it can be very sexy as long they don't go full on Duck Dynasty. A day or two growth seems about right.

And Dave Grohl can do whatever he wants with his facial hair...and me. That man can do no wrong.
Lurker
0 likes
Mm yes please I love guys that have hair on there face
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. But I agree with a few of the other gals depends on the person. But enjoy the feel of a bit of stubble against my skin.
Lurker
0 likes
i love a well trimmed beard. so hot
Brown Sugar
0 likes
I love the way a well groomed beard and mustache look. However, I can't stand the way a beard feels on my face and in between my legs. It's like sandpaper! So, on facial hair...it's a good thing if I'm just looking!
Lurker
0 likes
Give me a man who is cleanly shaved any day. I like a nicely trimmed beard as second best, but I loathe stubble and so-called designer stubble -- just very scruffy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends on the man. Some look better with facial hair, some not so much. I can't say I've ever considered it mark on/off on a sexiness checklist .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

But seriously it depends on the guy. Most look great with a bit of facial hair - a short stubble - but full on beards in my opinion are less sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
A little stubble on the right guy would be okay, but I do love a cleaned shaved man.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
On the right guy a mustache is ok but forget the stubble look for me. Guys, how would you like to go down on a girl that had several days of stubble down there?? I doubt being scratched would add to your pleasure and thus less pleasure for her.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yay!! Love a little scruff
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some stubble can be sexy if the guy looks good with it otherwise can look scruffy. A 'designer' beard which looks good and suits the guy is handsome, manly but if it's badly kept then it is a turn off. Clean shaven avoids any hassle but can look boyish- guess we can just be fussy!

On one note, when having my neck kissed by a bearded lover, it tickles in a good way (unless scratchy in which case razor please!) but when receiving an 'Aussie kiss' the tickle on your thighs is sexual marmite.

No Yeti, more sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I much prefer a man who is smooth and clean shaven. My next preference is a full beard. I really don't like stubble, designer or otherwise
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If its trimmed neatly it can be very sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ
I much prefer a man who is smooth and clean shaven. My next preference is a full beard. I really don't like stubble, designer or otherwise

You wouldn't like me then, I always sport a five o'clock shadow haha