All Fellatio

last reply
11 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I for one love giving a receiving. But, I have got to say like many guys I love getting BJ... it is just so intimate.

With this I have several questions for the laddies giving them smile :

1 > What do you like the guys hands to do?

2> Is it okay to thrust yourself deeper from time to time?

3> When it comes time for the big finish; do you prefer he finishes/aims him self, or you do it your self - and where?

4> Got to ask.... as far as swallow... yeay, or ney? PS: Is it okay for a guy to ask a girl to swallow while in the moment?
Lurker
0 likes
1. Running through my hair, grabbing my head.

2. For me it is but I do like things to get rougher

3. Both and in mouth or on face or breasts. Really anywhere

4. Yay and for me yes but I like to be told what to do.
Head Nurse
0 likes
1) hold my hair, head, drive the action as you desire it.

2) of course

3) either, prefer not to get it in my hair

4)I prefer to swallow myself. but Im amenable to other methods when asked

I really enjoy giving head, and what makes it enjoyable to me is seeing that I am giving pleasure. So grip my hair, pull it. drive deep into my mouth. moan. let me know how you want it. Because i want it to be great for you, and I want to know you are enjoying it.
0 likes
Quote by BigSlickNick707
I for one love giving a receiving. But, I have got to say like many guys I love getting BJ... it is just so intimate.

With this I have several questions for the laddies giving them smile :

I LOVE giving fellactio... I intensely appreciate giving pleasure-physically! I enjoy both giving & receiving oral, yet I immensely enjoy "giving" -a little more. So let me answer your questions:

1 > "What do you like the guys hands to do?" Anything they want! Everything is alright by me, {in order of my preference maybe-as it is hard to say}: especially hands in hair, holding or caressing my face, fondling, or pulling me-hair or otherwise, or pushing my head toward them if they have that urge! It is all great!

2> "Is it okay to thrust yourself deeper from time to time?" It is perfectly okay at any time or all the time to go deeper, as much or as hard as is liked. Deep throating is fine with me. I have no gag reflex and do not mind. It actually turns me on the more the pleasure is wanted and gotten into!!

3> "When it comes time for the big finish; do you prefer he finishes/aims him self, or you do it your self - and where?" Again, anything is wonderful!! Usually I am too busy or we both are too engaged and I prefer my MOUTH so I can swallow and enjoy this. He might want to pull out for a facial or finish on my breasts, but that seldom ever happens if fellactio has already begun... swallowing is usually the finish that neither of us can resist "in." Unless he wants with some determination to finish some way~ which might be privates or inside. I have no problem with any~ I prefer to swallow. My least fav is facial, but it is okay, too, if that is what my Baby wants. I may be involved in stroking and other things but usually unless I am the one already into this, if he did anything else (to pull out and ejaculate elsewhere), he would be doing this~ usually, just the way of things. Works for me!

4> "Got to ask.... as far as swallow... yeay, or ney? PS: Is it okay for a guy to ask a girl to swallow while in the moment?" OF COURSE 'YAY' ~ Absolutely. I almost feel denied if I do not get that... because that is what I REALLY want most of all and would prefer! It is erotic to be told or asked things as sexily spoken to and coaxed to swallow ~ and every last drop ~ etc. -although I do not have to be told this to do it, sometimes verbal is just a turn on to him to hear and say. I would, of course, do all this anyway. His verbal ways also help to know EXACTLY what and where he wants things and confirms what I am already doing. I like it!

YES ~ but *Remember, this is just speaking for myself ~ *Every woman is different.
Lurker
0 likes
Wells said. I have got to say my desires seem to match the other side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1 > What do you like the guys hands to do?
Definitely hands on my head with fingers combing through my hair

Yes, just let me hold your cock at the base so I have a little control but grab my hair and do it

3> When it comes time for the big finish; do you prefer he finishes/aims him self, or you do it your self - and where?
you can finish yourself thrusting as in the above question or if not, then let me finish you...in my mouth for at least the first spurt and then wherever you like.

4> Got to ask.... as far as swallow... yeay, or ney? PS: Is it okay for a guy to ask a girl to swallow while in the moment?
Yes to swallowing and of course you can ask. I want to hear from you all throughout.
Lurker
0 likes
I for one love giving a receiving. 1 > What do you like the guys hands to do?

Cup the back of my head, grab a handful of hair. This works particularly well with a ponytail.

Yes, no point in doing the above without easing more of it in

3> When it comes time for the big finish?

I want him to cum/aim it where he wants to. I don't want him to be disappointed at the vital moment.

4> Got to ask.... as far as swallow... yea or ney? PS: Is it okay for a guy to ask a girl to swallow while in the moment?

Yea to swallowing.
For me asking would ruin the lewd and lustful act I'm being made to perform. Hold my head or hair firmly and shove it in just at the right moment so I have to swallow it.

I like a man to be dominant, so don't ask, just do it
0 likes
1) Anything you want, although I especially like it if a guy tangles his hands in my hair and *gently* guides my movements and the depth of his cock in my throat.

2) Yes, it is definitely okay to thrust yourself deeper into my mouth and throat from time to time--I want to know that you're enjoying what I'm doing and want me to keep doing it.

3) Not super clear on what is meant by this question, but I will *always* finish you off in my mouth.

4) Yes, swallow. Tidier, more efficient, and very satisfying. As to the P.S., it's fine with me if you ask me to swallow whilst "in the moment", because I'm going to do so regardless.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love giving to an appreciative mate. usually my hair is in a ponytail. slight direction is ok. occassional thrusting is ok also....terrrible gag reflex. love him watching me service him hearing him express his pleasure..eggs me on to continue....the end result....can puddle on my lips to drip down my chin. or a grand finale splattering the girls......the buck goes apeshit
Lurker
0 likes
1) run your fingers through my hair, squeeze my tits... Anything!
2) yes, as long as I'm holding your cock and you start slowly
3) love when he finishes in my mouth but it's erotic to see it all over my chest
4) huge fan of swallowing but I like a little warming!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1 > What do you like the guys hands to do? the hair, be in control. it is rather exciting for a man to hold ones hair with strength rather then gentleness

2> Is it okay to thrust yourself deeper from time to time? Thrusting shows we are pushing the right buttons. deep throating can be exhilarating

3> When it comes time for the big finish; do you prefer he finishes/aims him self, or you do it your self - and where? A warning is always nice, that allows us to decide if we want to swallow or not at that moment.

4> Got to ask.... as far as swallow... yeay, or ney? PS: Is it okay for a guy to ask a girl to swallow while in the moment? Yay and Nay. it depends of the situation.
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmmmmmmmmm
I love the taste of cum.
my sex session does not usually conclude unless I swallow.