BDSM Gangbang

last reply
16 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Is desiring a bdsm gangbang good?. Please share your experience ladies....... Guys your views are also important
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not? I adore being a helpless sex object, and then having my function fulfilled over and over again.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy
Is desiring a bdsm gangbang good?. Please share your experience ladies....... Guys your views are also important

Whatever floats your boat smile
Lurker
0 likes
It sounds really hot....I like the sound of it.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by marna69
Why not? I adore being a helpless sex object, and then having my function fulfilled over and over again.

Me too..

Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all the sweet ladies for your views
Lurker
0 likes
being a plaything for a group of guys, making you submit to all their wants, some of the best sex i have ever had honey, hands down
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I know I'm a guy that has bdsm gang bang sex. I love the hell outa it it though. My fiance even liked to through in a surprise here and there
Lurker
0 likes
My former Owners shared me with others alot. Theres something incredibly hot aboit having some Man i dont really know use me hard and then pass me over to someone else when He's finished. I get off on the sexual objectification. And, i admit, the attention.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Guest
being a plaything for a group of guys, making you submit to all their wants, some of the best sex i have ever had honey, hands down

That's a really interesting topic and your answer is excellent. I had a queer friend in high school who would suck me off when I was totally nuts with horniness. Naturally, he got my biggest and best orgasms and always swallowed. One day three of my friends and I were sitting around drinking beer that we stole from our parents and were talking about how fucking horny we were. I told them about Jack and he was always available to suck me off. Maybe he'd suck us all off. Well, I called Jack and he couldn't wait. We had him come over to Steve's house and we four got chairs and put them in a circle. Jack got in the middle and started with me. The tension in the air was almost unbearable. Four extremely horny (and now quite turned on) guys and our cocksucker who was also very nervous. Jack knew me so I dropped my pants and pulled his face to my crotch. I got a hardon immediately so I pushed his mouth down on my oozing dick. Everyone in the room swooned....LOL. I pulled his head up and down on it and you could hear him slurp and suck as he tried to accomodate my dick in his mouth. Quickly, I shot off. I gave him a huge orgasm. From there we passed him around to whoever was ready. One guy waited until an hour in to drop his pants but at the end, we had used him like a cum slut and had a fantastic time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes of course i'd like to have bdsm gangbang someday, i like the intense fucking multiple penis.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that sounds like fun
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy being used by my girlfriend and her friends
Lurker
0 likes
I've had those sorts of dreams, but I'd rather leave it in the dream world.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely and definitely yes! A group of hot hunky guys using BDSM as well as using me is very HOT! Its so exciting being unable to help yourself because you are bound in some way. Also not knowing if your going to be fucked or whipped or spanked or paddled is so arousing - at least for me. If you add in a blindfold well that makes things even hornier! I have kept a detailed diary for years, especially of the things I have really enjoyed sharing, and so look them up and make notes as to then best things done so we could repeat them with maybe a few additions. So yes I love a good gangbang and add in the BDSM and I''m as wet as wet can be!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is definitely a fantasy I have indulged in many times, and the idea is so exciting.

A while ago I "met" a guy online who showed me a BDSM consent form: basically a list of things I would and would not like to happen during a BDSM session. Just reading through the list, mentally completing it then letting my imagination leap forward to the actual situations got me so turned on! It's the "fuck toy" thing, I think, apart from being the centre of attention and the BDSM element sort of removes the guilt - I mean, it's not my fault all those terrible things happened to me, and they forced me to do those things...

However - let's face it, I'm far too much of a coward to do it for real.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by joannemouse
This is definitely a fantasy I have indulged in many times, and the idea is so exciting.

A while ago I "met" a guy online who showed me a BDSM consent form: basically a list of things I would and would not like to happen during a BDSM session. Just reading through the list, mentally completing it then letting my imagination leap forward to the actual situations got me so turned on! It's the "fuck toy" thing, I think, apart from being the centre of attention and the BDSM element sort of removes the guilt - I mean, it's not my fault all those terrible things happened to me, and they forced me to do those things...

However - let's face it, I'm far too much of a coward to do it for real.

That's a shame, more than happy to help ;-)