Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whats the biggest partner you've ever had? Height and cock size..

last reply
42 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Just two nights ago I fucked a man who was ably 6foot6. And had a thick 11' inch. It was arguably the best sex ive ever had. What was your biggest partner like. An how was it for you? Gays can answer too!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went out with a man who was 6'5...I didn't measure his cock but it was very proportional so that was by far the biggest cock I have ever experienced. Not the best sex though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was picked up one night with a guy that was tall at least over 6'6" and his cock was very large too. Ten inches or more. But he thought just being oversized is all that he needed to be to make a woman swoon. Not true at all.

I have been with much smaller guys who made all the bells and whistles go off. So how important is size.

There must be a super-sized man out there who has the talent of many of his smaller brothers. OMG I let out my dream and that of many others too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The tallest guy I was ever with was about 6'5. As far as biggest cock I ever had, a guy claimed he was 10 1/2" and while I am not positive of that, it was huge and by far the biggest I ever saw in person. This guy was about 5'10 and was a horrible lover.

BTW, the 6'5 guy was about 7" and very good!
Lurker
0 likes
My hubby s ex boss and his 2 frnds
I don t hesitate to say that they all were bbc
they were all above 6 feet 6 inch talp
and their cocks lo9ked like about a foot long with my fist size 8n girth
they fucked me all night and I had continuous orgasms
now 8 ve been told of a bbc with 18 inch cock
looking forward to it
Lurker
0 likes
Probabaly around 1.90 m with a normal 14 cm but the biggest was a 16-17 cm dick.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had a male partner. Nor will I never. But I can speak about this topic. I'm not that tall a little over 6 foot. And my dick is a little under 10 inch, as far as from when I lasted sized it. That was like seven years ago. I know they say that part on a guy doesn't get bigger after teenage years but I really think mine is. It is getting fatter for sure. Back in high school learned a lot of lessons. The first couple of times weren't good. I went in hard and fast and both times she stopped me. It has been my experience that guys with a little more need to have a good personality. Normally most women don't want a big o' thing in them and won't let you anywhere near them. But if the girl likes you alot she'll want a relationship with you. Then she'll have no choice but to let you in. And guys need to take it slow. For me slow doesn't do anything but for women it seems to be very enjoyable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tallest guy was 6'5. The largest cock was a German guy and he said it was 11 and I believe him. Ouch! The thickest was a short over weight bald guy that under normal circumstance I would have never hooked up with but so glad I did!!!
Lurker
0 likes
My tallest partner was 6'3 - but he certainly didn't have the biggest cock. That belongs to my husband and he's 6'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy
My hubby s ex boss and his 2 frnds
I don t hesitate to say that they all were bbc
they were all above 6 feet 6 inch talp
and their cocks lo9ked like about a foot long with my fist size 8n girth
they fucked me all night and I had continuous orgasms
now 8 ve been told of a bbc with 18 inch cock
looking forward to it

Darling, I hate to burst your bubble but if it is 18", it's more likely a horse and not a BBC! LOL The biggest human cock on record is 13 1/2". Now I am sure somewhere there are bigger ones but NO WAY 18"! Besides if it was true, where you going with that? If I saw it near me I'd run! FAST!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the biggest guy in terms of actual inches was 12".

mind you, i never measure these things, and i was pretty sure he was average. but he insisted quite strongly that he was 12".
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
The tallest guy I was ever with was about 6'5. As far as biggest cock I ever had, a guy claimed he was 10 1/2" and while I am not positive of that, it was huge and by far the biggest I ever saw in person. This guy was about 5'10 and was a horrible lover.

BTW, the 6'5 guy was about 7" and very good!

Size certainly doesn't matter for much, especially if the fellow is a "horrible lover". Sadly, I've heard stories of women who have needed medical attention after dealing with guys with extra large cocks and an aggressive approach to screwing. Happy to be 6.5" and sensitive to my lover's desires and needs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Darling, I hate to burst your bubble but if it is 18", it's more likely a horse and not a BBC! LOL The biggest human cock on record is 13 1/2". Now I am sure somewhere there are bigger ones but NO WAY 18"! Besides if it was true, where you going with that? If I saw it near me I'd run! FAST!

A Big Beautiful Colt, lol. Maybe it's centimetres, that would be just under 8".
An ex boyfriend was 6'5" tall, he was the tallest.
The biggest cock was about 10" but he was a bottom so it didn't matter.
The biggest I've taken was about 8" but with a severe curve to the left. Painful!
Head Penguin
0 likes
My biggest partner was Godzilla. He had a 25 foot cock! And as thick as a conger eel

It was amazing sex.

Danny! xxx

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

A Big Beautiful Colt, lol. Maybe it's centimetres, that would be just under 8".
An ex boyfriend was 6'5" tall, he was the tallest.
The biggest cock was about 10" but he was a bottom so it didn't matter.
The biggest I've taken was about 8" but with a severe curve to the left. Painful!

Big Beautiful Colt! I Love It!!
Lurker
0 likes
The shape of a cock is far more interesting to me than size, although I never cease to be amazed how insecure men are about their penis size. I like cocks that are around average sized, are not too thick, and are either straight or have a slight upward curve. I have also concluded that as far as I'm concerned I like them uncircumcised best
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't stop and measure but one time it was a nealy as thick as my forearm ,it was so deep and felt so good, when I undid my pants I wrapped both my hands around it and it was only about half of it . absolutely best sex I've had
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think 8 inches long and 2 inches wide? I am guessing because I saw him pull out a Trojan Magnum condom and I later looked up the size chart :P
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Basketball player
6'10" with an 11" cock
I like him
Lurker
0 likes
My ex-bf was 6' 2" and had a nice, thick 7 inch cock. He was yummy! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tallest was 6'2", biggest cock was 7 inches, two different guys.

The tall guy was the best sex though! Ugh I still think about it...
Lurker
0 likes
The biggest I've had was my ex, he was 6'3'' and 9.5". The sex overall was average to below average but omg that boy came a lot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
6'9" college basketball player. His cock was long but thin. I did enjoy wrapping my legs around him while we did it standing up against a wall.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm more attracted to guys more my size. Tallest guy I've been with was maybe 6'3", but his wasn't the biggest cock. I don't think I've had a cock bigger than about 8 or 9 inches long. The best was about 7" long but VERY thick and shaped in an unusual way: tapered at the head and base, but a thick bulge in the middle. That felt incredible going in and out a hundred times a minute!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
tallest partner was 6'8", most endowed partner was 9".

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I met on-line a gay couple. A few weeks later we got together at their place. Both were nudists, good builds, one 6'3", the other about 6'. The tall one had 10" cock. The shorter one an unbelievable 11 1/2 inches and thick. We did a lot of oral, mostly getting into various two sums to share the 3rd cock. I finally was turned on enough to take the 10" in my rear while I took the big guy in my mouth. The larger cock guy wanted to fuck me after, but I was sore and unwilling. I suggested we get together again and he would do me first. That never happened. I always wished my wife had been there to at least watch, and hopefully join in.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I've slept with a guy who was six foot 8 and had a ten inch cock as thick as my wrist. He was shit. He just didn't know what to do with all that dick. Similarly, slept with a guy who was ten and a half and didn't know how to use it. Like they think size is all that matters. I prefer a 7-8 cock with an owner that knows how to work it.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
the biggest guy was 6ft4 and he had a nice 10inch cock nice and thick