Help Me Find This Story

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Before I joined I read a few stories to see if it would be worth joining. I wrote most of the titles that I found interesting down. But there was one that I didn't write down because I thought I could remember it. Well.... It didn't work out that way. I forgot what it was called. Luckily I remember some of what it was about so hopefully someone can help me find it again.
I'm pretty sure it is a multi-chapter/part story. It was about a guy, I'm pretty sure he was in college, and his roommate named Megan(I don't remember how the author spelled it, but I'm pretty sure he didn't spell it the way I just did.) Anyway, she turns out to be a shemale. But he doesn't care because by the time he found out, he was already in love with her. She explained that every other guy she had been with had broken up with her when they found out. He says it's because they viewed her as an object instead of as a person. I think a majority of the rest of the story was made up of them giving each other hand/blow jobs, while keeping her secret from his best friend. In a later chapter/part, they go to a spa or hot spring with his friend and his friends girlfriend. That's just about all I can remember. I know it's not a lot to go on, but if anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this post has been answered, but I am also trying to find a story. This girl goes and uses a pole in someone's back garden to masturbate and gets stuck on it. The guy who's house it is comes out and finds her and laughs and takes pictures of her and makes her promise to give him a blow-job to help her down. He wanted sex but she refused. Once she is down, I think he handcuffs her to something(?) and she promises sex if he releases her.

I think the plot went a little like that.

Thanks for any help.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
[url=]Meghan's Diary part1[/url]

Hope this is what you're looking for.

I'm afraid that isn't the story I was looking for. But thank you.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
have any of you guys read the bomb shelter?
I cant find it any where now
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by ZeFalseShepherd
have any of you guys read the bomb shelter?
I cant find it any where now

Pleases see my reply in the thread you started about missing stories.