Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are you a dry guy or do you use lube when masturbating?

last reply
155 replies
16.3k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always been a dry guy myself but I'm wondering what is the norm for all guys around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
m dry.........lube can b a little bit messy
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer lube. AstroGlide is my favorite. For long edging sessions lube is awesome. If I'm out of lube good old vasoline works great too but doesn't clean up as easily as lube.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I use the tears of my enemies.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Dry mostly - except in the shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use my own natural lube or hers, then we don't use the tube lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on the mood. Some days dry is fine and others need just a smidgeon of lube.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dry for me. I have never understood the need for lube when masturbating.
Lurker
0 likes
lube it up.
Lurker
0 likes
From my experience as a female, to masturbate a circumcised man without lube is difficult at best ... but damned near impossible sometimes. Guys with a foreskin are easy when dry but because of my preference for cut cocks I'd much rather lube up my hands with baby oil and give him the time of his life till his cream belches from within him.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie

From my experience as a female, to masturbate a circumcised man without lube is difficult at best ... but damned near impossible sometimes. Guys with a foreskin are easy when dry but because of my preference for cut cocks (very scarce in UK) I'd much rather lube up my hands with baby oil and give him the time of his life till his cream belches from within him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am circumcised and a dry guy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie

From my experience as a female, to masturbate a circumcised man without lube is difficult at best ... but damned near impossible sometimes. Guys with a foreskin are easy when dry but because of my preference for cut cocks I'd much rather lube up my hands with baby oil and give him the time of his life till his cream belches from within him.

I like her remarks...

I am cut and normally do it dry. It just really depends on other cirCUMstances though...if I have time and inclination while in the shower, a soapy hand sure feels nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dry preference. Have tried other but seemed unnecsassary and messier. And I'm cut
0 likes
I don't normally use it. I get good, strong O from just massaging with my fingertips and can't always clean up afterwards. However, I do enjoy using lube. I can get probably my strongest orgasms by lubing up a fist and slowly fucking it while not holding it too tightly. Takes longer to climax but damn, what a climax. Leave the head sensitive for a while, though. Doing the finger massage with lube can work, too. Fingers slide along the shaft instead of holding and kneading it. I do this when I'm dragging it out since it is doesn't usually get me going too quickly.

And, of course, lube is a necessity when I get into some solo ass play...
Lurker
0 likes
Gotta use lube
Lurker
0 likes
I go both ways
Lurker
0 likes
Always dry for masturbation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dry, until I have some pre cum
Lurker
0 likes
I get wet with my own pre cum very quickly ,there are times when its to be a long drawn out masturbation session then lube or creams are used .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Dry. I never understood all that lotion and stuff.
Lurker
0 likes
I go dry. If you are doing it correctly, it will be messy soon enough.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I use the tears of my enemies.

You'd have drowned by now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dry if she wants to help it's better with a little lube.
Lurker
0 likes
dry never even touched lube
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sexytwenties

You'd have drowned by now