yet another blowjob question

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ladies when giving a blowjob and a man cums in your mouth describe the sensation/feeling and do all men feel exactly the same ? and no I don't want to find out for myself and yes this is somewhat of a cheap thrill question
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll take the first shot at this. It actually depends on the man as to the sensation. All men are different and I haven't sucked them all...no matter what anybody says! I can only speak for myself but its a very erotic sensation if you can feel him with your mouth at the moment right before when his cock gets rock hard and starts to throb and then that first spurt of cum. It is the closest we can feel what a man's orgasm is like I think so I find it very erotic. That is the ideal experience but as I said, all men are different. Either way its a very intimate way to share his orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the sensation of the tube along the bottom pumping up with semen before the first spurt. It's terribly exciting, an excited man who really "loses it" while I'm sucking him can make me almost cum spontaneously. In my experience, a man who believes that our sex is "illicit" in some way has the strongest orgasm, the wildest pumping; he's a guy whose fists curl into my hair to make sure I absolutely do not stop! I like making that happen... for him, for both of us. I can't get enough of the moments where I swallow it down; the feeling of his body and muscles all hardening under my hands, the uncontrolled surges of it in my mouth... the sensation of two bodies moving in sync, but nearly out of control.

Obviously, men are different and there's a thrill to feeling that difference.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
when I cum from oral I am so sensitive I almost try to pull out but when a woman keeps sucking hard it is unbelievable
0 likes
You are not asking this for yourself? then who are you asking this for? (I'm kidding)

I do not think I can really add to anything Leigh65 or berni said, they BOTH said it sooo well, and I could not agree more!

To me, sorry, men DO all feel the same when they cum inside orally, but it does not take away for the intimacy and person or ways or moment. It is always a burst of a very warm/hot gooey filling that instantly fills ones mouth, despite projection, power, consistancy, or taste. I guess kinda like a donut being filled and I am the donut and if I moved the filling would burst out! 'Or the creme would begin to ooze out if it was too much for the donut to contain! (So I make sure not to do that.)I actually have to start swallowing amounts at a time immediately or it threatens an overload and to explode. a bit salty, a bit sweet or a bit both... but the variations I experienced are slight. I seem to elicit the same actions and responses.

It compells me and arouses me along with due to all that arousal response from my partner.At the end I do not stop or allow them to, even for a bit AFTER it is over. I enjoy. (Maybe tooo much.)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Leigh65
I'll take the first shot at this. It actually depends on the man as to the sensation. All men are different and I haven't sucked them all...no matter what anybody says! I can only speak for myself but its a very erotic sensation if you can feel him with your mouth at the moment right before when his cock gets rock hard and starts to throb and then that first spurt of cum. It is the closest we can feel what a man's orgasm is like I think so I find it very erotic. That is the ideal experience but as I said, all men are different. Either way its a very intimate way to share his orgasm.
could not have said it better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do most women not like to swallow cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pegasus2126
Why do most women not like to swallow cum

fear of calories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men are different but some the same. Its hard to explain it but everyone responds differently. Some go off without warning, others its easy to tell as there are signs. He gets a little harder, the head swells and then it happens. The shots are different also. Some just spill out others have some pressure behind it. Personally I love when I feel the head grow in my mouth, he reachs up and puts his hand on the back of my head and then I taste the salty sour contents of his balls emptying into my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
I can feel his body tense up, then his cock starts to swell and go really hard, his balls tighten up, and finally as he nears the point of no return I feel the pressure of his hand on the back of my head or grabbing a fist full of hair as he raises his hips or thrusts forward pushing it deeper into my mouth, his cock convulses then pumps hot sticky salty cum into my mouth which I have no choice but to gulp down as quickly as I can.
Lurker
0 likes
fear of calories

lol! funny girl!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The taste of guys' cum varies more than the taste of girls, at least to my sensibilities, like the rest have described, but slightly bleachy. Also, boys' cum tastes milder (and with more jelly-chunks) than older guys do. Another difference is how hard they squirt! Some guys squirt so hard it tickles the back of my throat, while others just ooze out onto the back of my tongue, and while most all cocks feel pretty much the same, I find it easier to suck a guy with a medium to small cock. Guys with huge cocks fill my mouth so much I can't swirl my tongue around their shaft as easily, and I love doing that!