a guy painting your toe nails and foot rubs

last reply
30 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies what is your view if a guy enjoys painting your toe nails and giving foot rubs when you need one and not in a sexual way???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ii think it would be sweet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would adore it. It would be very sweet. I read something today that said you can tell how stong a man is by how tenderly he loves his woman.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'd be shocked but then I'd want to reward him smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thank you ladies for your insight, I have done this for my lady and got mixed reaction and just was wondering if I went wrong...
Lurker
0 likes
Indon't paint my nails and would find my husband wanting to di so to be really strange. I also don't go to get massages but when I was pregnant and my hisband offered it was the sweetest thing. Outside that it might be odd.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love the foot massage but prefer my mani pedi place for the painting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love both! Nothing sweeter.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have painted my wife's toe nails, rubbed her feet, and I've trimmed her little landing strip.
Lurker
0 likes
Once when I was pregnant my husband shaved me and I freaked. He tried to be nice about it but it was embarrassing. It was humiliating. I just went without receivig oral sex during pregnancy after that.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Once when I was pregnant my husband shaved me and I freaked. He tried to be nice about it but it was embarrassing. It was humiliating. I just went without receivig oral sex during pregnancy after that.

Sorry to hear that. It can be very erotic and a lot of fun. My wife loves to try different trim shapes. She had it in a diamond shape during our engagement. She'll let it grow for awhile to give it some 'trim space.' Sometimes she has me do it or she gets it done at the salon/spa. There is a guy there that specializes in Brazilians and trim jobs. Supposedly he is gay, though it would be amusing if it turned out he was bi or straight.

When I've done it for her at home it always leads to some fun.
0 likes
I have a boyfriend who is very secure in his manliness, and yet, despite that he might not know much about certain things or "might" not always do the "greatest" job ~ he would be more than willing to do my toenails, rub my feet, (plus he likes feet), shave me, and I know he would give me a massage, or even put my lipstick and stuff on - it might not be sexual, and he would do it purely for me, trying his best, I know he would not mind at all, yet I think he might try to turn it sexual if he could. He gets excited easy. He is sweet, caring, and excitable too. I do not have to twist an arm OR feel funky and odd about it. It is GREAT.

He's my bestfriend. He'd go to the spa WITH me! or BE my spa! I guess I should be honoured t have a friend/lover/someone like this. It is special.
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting question. If I don't know him too well, then no. This nail-painting activity might be a slippery slope to a foot fetish or god forbid, cuckold/humiliation. Those are just not my kinks.

But if I'm sure about his masculinity*, and if he wants to give it a go, then sure. It could be a tender and intimate thing to do. And what's the worst that could come out of it? If he colours outside the lines, I'd just avoid peep-toe footwear for a couple of days. :-) I'd apply this same stance to things like brushing my hair, trimming/shaving, etc.

*Just to set the record straight, I don't equate masculinity to sexuality. A bi guy can be masculine in the same way that a hetero guy can be less so.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss
It could be a tender and intimate thing to do. And what's the worst that could come out of it?

My foot massages tend to turn into calve massages then thigh massages then...
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

...then the woman call it a night and you're left masturbating on your own.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Save the autobiography for your profile, dunce.
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

No. I think I like when that happens. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

That sounds like a steamy prelude to... anal sex! Cheeky, Jack.

Quote by SereneProdigy

Bang on, SP! I tend to snooze during massages so that could also happen...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just one day while relaing on the balcony I asked her you toes need to be repainted. she agreed with me and I had an idea to paint them and well I do like to paint her toes now LOL. As far her getting a peti she goes to the spa for that and yes I do the triming she really enjoys for me do that for her. She will ask me if I would like to trim her up with a smile and its not a chuck hold or domanate thing lol. This was just a smiple rub her feet after a long day on her feet as a nurse and body rub downs when her back is hurting when she ask if i would do and most happly do it for her.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's very sweet and loving. And if that foot massage gets higher and higher that's even better. Just let my toes dry first;) or paint them after.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't stand anyone touching my feet!
[
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by frogman1
Ladies what is your view if a guy enjoys painting your toe nails and giving foot rubs when you need one and not in a sexual way???

The reaction will vary; some women love it, others will detest it.

One female friend loves her toes to be painted by a male friend. Massages too. This is a very good bonding method, especially if the focus is not on sexual intercourse.

The lady in question loves all things girly; she encourages her guy to do all things girly, yet he is a very strong character, very self confident, and very mature for his age.

Some women may see the practice as a sign of weakness in the man, but some women see it as a comforting gesture.

I love doing it to my woman; she enjoys it very much too. There's nothing to be ashamed or worried about, if you are inclined this way, but it may be that your woman doesn't feel comfortable with the idea....

I
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it when my hubby does this for me. Can't see why it questions a man's masculinity. Also love the luxury of getting a proper spa pedicure too!
Lurker
0 likes
His reward would be a blow job
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy
His reward would be a blow job

I like this answer so much I call on the King's advisors to teach the art of pedicures and foot massages.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With the pregnancy bump getting bigger by the day, Painting my own toes is a thing of the past. Had to have my husband do it for me last week. He did such a great job, better then I usually do! I don't think he wanted to, but he got me in this mess! ;-) I don't know if he realizes he's become my full time pedicurist...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Foot and leg rubs, yes. Nail polish, no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok we are getting ready for a trip and she going to get her nails at nail place and she asked if I would like to paint her toe nails
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would totally adore him for it and reciprocate in so many ways that he'd know he was well rewarded.