Who is YOUR favorite author on Lush?

last reply
1.0k replies
89.3k views
0 watchers
18 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lately I've been following goodhusband and his Awakenings series. He writes long stories, with a lot of detail, but you feel as though you are watching it rather than reading it. It's as if the characters are in the room with you as you read. Currently there are 11 chapters in this series and they are all very good.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Sprite- she writes in a winsome style that leaves me interested and involved, lots of character development in her stories. here is one to check out

Dancing Doll- again, another auther who pulls me into her writing, makes me care about the characters and more importantly, I want to know what happens next! Here is one to check out

Magical felix- his pacing is suburb, it pulls me further and further into the story.BsoOOMr7R8XI

Delphi- she throws you into the action and then like a riptide pulls you farther into it. try this one

I also have to add Frank Lee, Lisa, and Lady X as favorites.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Try the editors choice tab. You will find many great stories there.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
My Most favorite Authors are:

1. Green_Man
2. Stephanie

Green_Man writes the most amazing poetry and his stories never disappoint

Stephanie has the best vampire stories you have ever read - Turn, Turn Turn and The Return Of The Wampyr Contessa Santangelo In The Summer Of 2014. Stephanie also has the most poignant and beautiful poetry too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you have a specific genre or writing style that you like?

There are so many that I admire and follow, but personally I'd suggest you give LaineyTales a read, very clever use of words and very understated poems.

Have fun smile

Cxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ColletteXx
Do you have a specific genre or writing style that you like?

There are so many that I admire and follow, but personally I'd suggest you give LaineyTales a read, very clever use of words and very understated poems.

Have fun smile

Cxx

I like authors that can grab my attention right away and keep me reading, and wanting to know what happens next. If they can write in a way that is super hot, but also has suspense, humor and awesome characters, I will read everything they have out. I do enjoy authors that can string together words beautifully.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_Redman
Try the editors choice tab. You will find many great stories there.

Fuck You.

xx SF

But to answer the ORIGINAL query?

Smiler77.

From the day I joined Her Stuff HIT me. And it still does. She writes VERY raw submissive stories. And funnily enough, she's a girl I WOULD NOT like to get into a row with! IN the lovely way Lush works, we became JUST FRIENDS and she's a lovely person as well as a fine writer.

(I have since discovered MANY fine writers here... But SHE was My First...)

LAUGHS!
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Fuck You.

xx SF

Awww. It's alright, Steph. Maybe someday. (Yeah. Mhm.)

xo
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Fuck You.

xx SF

But to answer the ORIGINAL query?

Smiler77.

From the day I joined Her Stuff HIT me. And it still does.

(I have since discovered MANY fine writers here... But SHE was My First...)

LAUGHS!

At least you got suggested (bastard)

All my EP's and not one from my fucking friends

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by AudriNichols
I'm new here, and just looking around.

Do you have a favorite author on Lush to recommend?

I could give you a comprehensive list with detailed descriptions why they are great, but that would be around 500 words long. Applying the per-word rate you charge for your published shorts, I'd have to charge you 0.38$ for that list. Would you be willing to pay that much?
Matriarch
0 likes
I'd prefer you conduct your market research elsewhere.

Thank you.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
To name a few...

Buz

Jayne33

Jinxy

Mazza

Milik_Redman

NoReasonNeeded

PlaySit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going with Mysteria27, The girl is good.
Lurker
0 likes
some of mine are:
poppet
buz
milik redman
damonx
dragon_lilly
naughtyannie
sweet_as_candy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by prairiedogg
Lately I've been following goodhusband and his Awakenings series. He writes long stories, with a lot of detail, but you feel as though you are watching it rather than reading it. It's as if the characters are in the room with you as you read. Currently there are 11 chapters in this series and they are all very good.

Yes yes yes. Can't wait for the next chapter....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I'd prefer you conduct your market research elsewhere.

Thank you.

I'm not trying to do any market research. It was an honest question because I am actually interested in reading some of the stories on Lush for my own personal enjoyment. You assume too much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChrissieLecker

I could give you a comprehensive list with detailed descriptions why they are great, but that would be around 500 words long. Applying the per-word rate you charge for your published shorts, I'd have to charge you 0.38$ for that list. Would you be willing to pay that much?

It is a simple question. There is no need to be snarky. FYI, my publisher set all my book prices, not me.
Lurker
0 likes
We get asked this question hundreds of times

Why the snide remarks because she's a published author? I saw nothing suggesting she wanted anything other than some authors to read.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
We get asked this question hundreds of times

Why the snide remarks because she's a published author? I saw nothing suggesting she wanted anything other than some authors to read.

There's a lot more backstory to this post than you are aware Haineko. I am not going into it publicly.
Lurker
0 likes
I read your pm and wanted to apologize publicly.

Good thing I washed my feet today otherwise it would taste bad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

There's a lot more backstory to this post than you are aware Haineko. I am not going into it publicly.

Nicola, I really don't know what your problem is with me.

Despite what you assume, I really wasn't doing any "market research", and I really have no idea why you think there is a "back story between us." I've never done anything against you, or this website, and I don't appreciate your accusations that I have. I only joined three days ago, because a friend on FB recommended this site to me. I haven't even been here long enough to cause trouble, like you are implying, nor do I have any motive to do so. Like I said, you assume too much.

I joined with the intention of making friends with other authors, being an active participant on the site, and posting a few short stories for people to read. I actually had three short stories I was going to post on here today, but I'm not so sure that is a good idea considering how rudely I've been treated so far.

Please quit accusing me of doing things I haven't done in the public forum.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
Sprite- she writes in a winsome style that leaves me interested and involved, lots of character development in her stories. here is one to check out

Dancing Doll- again, another auther who pulls me into her writing, makes me care about the characters and more importantly, I want to know what happens next! Here is one to check out

Magical felix- his pacing is suburb, it pulls me further and further into the story.EjbT9BrpEAIuOgQW

Delphi- she throws you into the action and then like a riptide pulls you farther into it. try this one

I also have to add Frank Lee, Lisa, and Lady X as favorites.

This list!!!! And yes Sprite is up there for me but then again I'm constantly reminded how biased I am biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite Lush author(s) are:

Coco

Magical_Felix

Possibly

Milik_Redman

Poppet

Buz

Sweet_as_Candy

Avrgblkgrl

LatinSugar

Why? Because they're all fantastic writers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CuriousKitty

This list!!!! And yes Sprite is up there for me but then again I'm constantly reminded how biased I am biggrin

I've already read a few authors on the list. So far their stories are great. I look forward to reading more.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by AudriNichols

Thanks Milik, I will do that. smile

My pleasure.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
my faves:

Dancing Doll
Lady X
Chrissie Lecher
Liz
Coco
Magical Felix
Ravenstar
Jaymal
Abi Thornton
Naughtygirl73
Stephanie
SweetPenny
MadMartigan

i probably missed some, so sorry, but that's a good sampling of excellent writers.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes - all of the above. LOL

But a few other favorites of mine no longer publish at Lush. They sort of come and go I suppose - and sometimes when they go they take all their stories with them sad