How to Pet Play for Masters?

last reply
6 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So i met this girl and she really love pet play: the tail, the ears and well as other things. I'll go into detail for whose who ask, but i'm NOT giving out her name.

Now, I don't own her, we just play when we're both on. Pet play is very new to me and IDK anything about it.

Tips? Advice? Rules? Any help would be appreciated.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
as with any relationship, the most important thing is communication. sit down together, talk to her about her needs and wants and tell her yours. work out what works for you as a Owner/pet couple. everyone is different. btw, if you have specific questions, feel free to contact me via PM - i have some experience with being a kitty and i'd be open to discussing things with either of you in confidentiality, if you'd like.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
as with any relationship, the most important thing is communication. sit down together, talk to her about her needs and wants and tell her yours. work out what works for you as a Owner/pet couple. everyone is different. btw, if you have specific questions, feel free to contact me via PM - i have some experience with being a kitty and i'd be open to discussing things with either of you in confidentiality, if you'd like.

I'd like that very much. I'll let you know when i have the time to spare.
0 likes
Not sure what kind of pet play or animal you are referring to or how much you or this person are into it? Could you give a little more detail here? Are you Nekos? 'Furries? 'into collaring? You said you do not own them but you do like to play.... so it is non-committal play/just play? Is ownership a possibility in the future?

Sometimes people just like to pretend they are an animal and such things... whether cute and cuddly or 'other' (some people even want to be a plushie-I read that)... and sometimes like with a "kitty" they may not do this all the time, but think it is hot to sport ears and a tail in a costume way sometimes and act the part of a sultry, tempting kitty and go around purring up a leg, or offering a raised tushie and acting like they are in heat. Some people want to be treated like a pet and they drink from a bowl or eat from a doggie dish and are led around on a leash...

I am a neko of sorts: a half human (and not a furry). I have nine highly active tails when I let them surface. I am a fox godess called a kitsune. My mate is an okami wolf god.

To an extent we do some pet play, at times, yes, and we enjoy what we do because our relationship is versatile enough, having layers, and story behind it with other things and elements -there is several kinks at once usually.

Thus this kinda thing can be as personal or random as you wish. It can be as casual or intricate. It can be a favourite to revist or a thing to build upon with others as well.

Tell us more, if you wish, and be specific in any ways you have questions.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I understand you don't want to give details, but I really don't know how to give you some tips for pet play. It depends on what kind of "Pet Play" you are doing to this person. There is lots of ways when doing with this person with "Pet Play" cause I can't help you if you don't give us a little detail at least. Pet play can be all kinds of things and just like 1LovelyKinkyKitsune said it can be lead to leash, petting, or rubbing/purring like a cat so some people can do this at pet play and some do not. My pet play is very private and I do enjoy my lil naughty pet play and that is a secret for me and my gf.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok. Thanks for responding guys.

We haven't done much but i do know she LOVES tail plugs. I can't blame her. hehe

She also used a litter box and would love to drink from a bowl or be in a cage. I'm not sure how far she'sll go with the animal part though. she adores black leather.

idk if any of this helped. we didn't play for too long.
0 likes
Yes Sweetie. You can be kept in a "special" place... and that can range from an exotic pet bed that an owner keeps beside their bed on the floor, to a special rug or pillow, kennel or cage, dog house or even chained up! smile

Activities can range from food play to potty play, as you mentioned, and these can be ommitted in lieu of sexual activities as either half-human or fully animalistic.

Sometimes one person is a "pet" - sometimes both are animals, or combinations.

The person may or may not have the power of speech.

It is limited only by imagination. It helps if the person/s can stay in character (at least the time during).

In BDSM circles it is often accented how much communication is key.

My bf and I fell so quickly into BDSM together and certain things that we actually had to discuss much more "after the fact" - which was fine... we had not really had any problems (as we dabbled before but had a mixed experience -though not all that much experience), talking about things is how we made sure likes and dislikes and all we were doing and how it was working out. Sometimes people do extremely well, and some do better than others, but it can still be a lot of fun (especially if you are wanting the same things)! Ask! ^w~